33

Jungkook was showing off his bunny smile widely by looking at the shiny diamond ring. He was mesmerized by the first look, and he couldn't move from that place. For the past few weeks, he had been hunting for a perfect diamond ring.

Because his girlfriend Jin deserved only the best.

That's right. He was going to propose to his girlfriend. His life had been peaceful and happy ever since Jin stepped into his house that night to babysit his girls. He had never laughed so much and never seen his daughters all giddy. It's all because of one beautiful human being named Jin.

Ever since Jin moved in with them, Jungkook wanted to take their relationship to the next stage. He wanted his girlfriend to be his wife and his partner forever. He knew that Jin was the one for him. And his daughters were happy when he asked them if they were okay with sharing him with Jin.

"Daddy, we know how much you love Jin. Jia and I love her too. I want her with us forever too. Can I call her mommy after you get married?"

When Sarang said those words, Jungkook literally teared up by getting emotional. He knew that his daughters ached for a mother. But that's not the only reason why he wants to get married. He was in love with Jin, and wants her to be his wife. 

Jia also shared her happiness by twirling on her heels and hugging her father. They both have promised not to tell the surprise to Jin and not to call Jin until they get married. Because Jungkook didn't know whether Jin would like to hear them calling 'mother'. 

So after fishing through all the jewelry shops in Seoul, he found 'Promise' jewelry shop in the heart of the city. This shop had so many good reviews and he decided to visit here during his break time. 

His eyes scanned through the variety of rings and he must admit that this shop had everything. Literally all jewels in one place. But he concentrated only on the rings for his girlfriend. The saleswoman was kind enough to show him more than 12 boxes of rings, and he was not satisfied with it.

But when the saleswoman was about to pick up another new box, Jungkook's eyes caught a glimmer of shine from one ring. It looked like the ring was calling for him and telling him to 'pick me up'. 

Jungkook smiled and his fingers grazed over the glass where the ring was inside. His doe eyes shined like a galaxy and he looked up at the saleswoman and pointed his finger on the glass.

"Can I have a look at this ring?" The saleswoman smiled at him with a nod, and she picked the ring from the glass case. She laid the ring on the velvet cloth for Jungkook to take a good look at it.

Jungkook's hands were almost shaking while he was reaching for the ring. He took it in his hands and was already in love with the ring. His tattooed fingers gazed over the diamond that was on the ring. It looked raw and it was not shaped. That's what made it special.

He looked at the saleswoman and chuckled nervously while thinking about asking for a request from her. 

"I-If you don't mind, can you hold this ring for me and ask me to marry you?" The saleswoman widened her eyes slightly but soon chuckled. Jungkook felt like she was used to this, because without second thoughts she took the ring gracefully from Jungkook and held it up infront of him.

"Will you marry me?" 

Jungkook closed his mouth in awe and tears were already forming in his eyes. He could literally imagine him on one knee and asking the same question to Jin. It would be a beautiful moment in their lives. He chuckled happily with tears and nodded his head like he found the answer to the unsolvable puzzle.

"T-This is it. I will take this one." Jungkook said with a bunny smile without caring about the prize. He looked at the saleswoman who smiled at him by his choice.

"Whoever this woman is, she is the luckiest one on this planet, Mr.Jeon." The saleswoman said before wrapping the ring in a velvet box. Jungkook chuckled by shaking his head by the comment.

"I am the luckiest one." He said with a proud smile and took the ring box in a small bag. He exited the 'Promise' shop with a promise in his hand. He was damn sure that Jin would say yes.

He sat on his office chair casually while checking out his phone. He smiled by looking at the photos which Jin had sent earlier.

Jungkook had asked Sarang and Jia to tell Jin to bring her to the beach. Because he needed time to execute the proposal scene. So like he said, his girls were already helping him with the plan. 

It was Friday evening, and the sun was almost setting down. He asked the girls to take their time in the beach, and Jin could never say no to them. He looked for the other messages, and saw Jimin in the list.

He opened it and said that all the things which he asked for was ready. Now all Jungkook need to do was go and decorate it.

"Everything is ready. Let's go." Jungkook quickly typed the message to Jimin, who was already on his mission. His job was to bring Jin and the girls to the said location where Jungkook was planning to propose marriage. Taehyung was also helping Jungkook in decorations, because he loved activities like this.

Jungkook looked at the time and it was almost six. He had one hour before Jin would arrive. So he left the work early, and was on his way to the place to decorate the area.

He looked aside at the passenger seat where the ring box was sitting elegantly with a seatbelt over it. A bunny smile played over his lips by thinking about spending his rest of his life with the woman who had captured his heart at the first sight.