6

When Jimin told Jin about her new job offer, she was shocked. She didn't expect that she would be allowed inside that house where she had been using lots of their body products and shower like it was her own house.

But of course, Jin never rejects any offers. She knew how hard it is to find a job. But deep inside she was afraid of snatching away Jimin's job. But thankfully she was not.

"Tae offered me to be his new secretary in his office, Jin. So don't worry in your cute little brain about you ruining my job. Even if you do, I would be happy for you."

Those words were enough for her to cry by cuddling her best friend all the night. Right now her eyes were with little eye bags and face was puffy with all the cries. She had time to decide which dress to wear since it was Saturday.

The Weekend.

She was wearing a white sleeveless floral dress which was perfect for the Spring weather outside. The breeze was blowing perfectly warm and chill molded together. She had left her brown hair into free since the weather was not so hot. With her bangs in the front, Jin once again checked herself in her makeup mirror before sliding inside her bag.

After few deep breaths, Jin ringed the door bell and stepped few steps back in form of respect. It was sharply 9 in the morning, and she had a cereals as her breakfast right before she came. She knew that, Jimin and she were supposed to do grocery shopping for the next week.

Jimin had already wished his best friend a ' Good Luck' and went to meet Taehyung to get acquainted with his new job. They both felt like, their life was getting better by everyday. The time when the both were searching for food and job had turned out pretty well in their future.

Jin waited patiently outside the familiar door, and she could hear faint steps noises coming from inside. She cleared her throat and bowed lightly when she saw the door opening. When she raised her head to see the person, her breath hitched by the sight of the handsome Jeon Jungkook standing there with wet hair (Probably from the shower) and he was wearing a bathrobe.

Seriously, a fucking bathrobe? That merely reached to his thighs.

Oh my his thighs. Those strong thighs that were in glory to make the day even better for Jin. She could feel herself gulping hard, by looking at the beautiful legs with little hair and when she looked up, she felt blushing creeping on her cheeks by seeing the handsome man giving her a bunny smile.

"Oh Jin! What a surprise! I thought you would inform me on beforehand." Jin could see those beautiful thin lips moving and saying something. But she wasn't paying much attention to it since the man before her had took her breath away just by this sight.

She shook her head and cleared her throat to maintain her professionalism.

"U-Uh, yes sorry, Mr. Jeon. I thought it would be better to meet in person." Jin tried so hard to control her eyes from moving down on the handsome man's body.

"That's cool. Please come in and make yourself. I-I will be back by getting dressed." With that Jungkook opened the door wider for Jin to come inside. Once again this man threw arrows right on Jin's heart by showing his ass hugging his robe tightly.

"H-He is sure something." Jin mumbled herself, before walking inside. Oddly she found the house silent which she didn't like. She felt herself sweating, and she was busy in waving her hands to her face to cool down.

She placed her bag on the table and sat on the edge of the sofa in a stiff position. Her eyes were wandering everywhere to find the beautiful girls whom she had recently got fond of. She carefully patted her floral dress that was beautifully reaching her feet. Since she was wearing a heels, the dress didn't touch the ground when she sat.

Her eyes locked with the walls on the picture, where she could see more frames hanging. She decided to take a look to reduce her boredom. She stood up and walked towards the wall to see pictures of Sarang holding Jia in her hands, and some included Jungkook holding Jia in his arms and holding his elder daughter Sarang's hands.

She could see that they have taken photos in mostly beaches and parks. But she found herself frowning by not seeing any pictures of the girls' mother.

"I hope I didn't make you wait long." The voice made Jin to flinch a little, and she turned around to see Jungkook standing there in a sweatpants and a full sleeve tshirt. A soft smile played on her while shaking her head negatively.

"Not at all, Mr. Jeon." Jungkook softly nodded and signaled her to sit on the sofa to discuss the matters. Soon Jin found herself sitting opposite to Jungkook with her hands rested on her lap.

She could see Jungkook nervously scratching his neck and thinking how to start. She decided to break the awkwardness since she knew that the person before her was not going to speak for any moment.

"I-I don't find Sarang and Jia? Are they still sleeping?" This made Jungkook to tense a bit and relaxed himself by having a casual conversation.

"U-Uh, no. They are with their mother."

Jin found herself making a 'oh' sound with her mouth, and she didn't know whether she should touch that subject further more.

"M-My wife and I got divorced. But in court I got my girls for my custody. I-It's really a miracle, since most won't allow their children with their father if they were underage. But I won it. She could meet our babies during weekends only. So she came early morning and picked them up."

Jin could see that Jungkook wasn't happy by sending his girls to his mother's. But she loved how caring the parents were. They were looking out for their children, and fighting for their love. While thinking about her own life, she found it empty.

"So, before I start about my offer, I once again want to apologize to you for my behavior on that night."

"I-It's okay, Mr. Jeon. You had apologized enough already." Jungkook chuckled softly and both of them found the awkwardness was long gone.

"After you left, Sarang had been asking for you." This made Jin to find herself widening in surprise.

"R-Really?"

"Yes, she is been asking when you will come. So I contacted Jimin, and he told me that you were probably free during day time."

Jin nodded, since she was working only midnight in the club. But she wasn't sure how the other person would take if she had mentioned her job.

"During weekends, you are free since the girls will be with their mother. I expect you to be here in week days. Sometimes I might work from home, and may go on business meetings. So all your job is to take care of my babies." And Jungkook started to explain his girl's dislikes and likes. And what anime they watch, and what they eat.

"I am not forcing you, but it would be great if you take this offer. My girls would love it." Jin smiled by seeing a parent letting their children on hands of her. She never expected that this day would come.

"I am in, Mr. Jeon. But before that you should probably know what I do during my other job." This made Jungkook to furrow his eyebrows in confusion. But still waited for the other to continue.

"I-I am a pole dancer in Agust D club." Jungkook widened his eyes in shock by rethinking what he was hearing. When Jin expected the other to shout or tell her to go out, she never expected the following question

"Wait, so you know Suga?"

"Uh, yes, he is my boss." Jungkook chuckled even more making Jin to go in a confused state.

"Suga is my best friend, Jin. And I am a partner of that club too." Now it was time for Jin to widen her eyes in shock.

"What a small world, isn't it?"

Jungkook wandered making Jin to nod softly. Jin didn't expect that everything to go smoothly. But she found herself getting comfortable with his new boss, who seemed to be a harmless human being.