3

Jin was happily going through the make up kits that were spread all over the dressing table infront of her. It had been several hours since she came to babysit. There were no messages or calls from her best friend, and she was sure there ain't going to be any in the future.

She kind of enjoyed today. She let Sarang play with her hair, and both were talking and playing together. She prepared lunch with the help of the little girl, and the baby was cute and quiet most of the time.

Jin prepared the dinner and fed Sarang before feeding milk to Jia. Now after tucking both the girls to sleep, Jin was carefully analyzing the make up. She didn't know why but she felt hurt to see those costly items to lay there like nothing.

She knew the difficulty in buying a single lip tint and here rich people were wasting their money like nothing. She wanted to question the woman who carelessly left these beautiful kits. But she knew she was not in the place to ask about the girl's mother.

A sigh left Jin's lips when she heard her phone ringing. She got up and walked to the kitchen counter where she had left her phone. She picked up her phone only to sigh in relief by looking at the caller id.

Jin swiped her beautifully blue coated finger nails to answer the call.

"Wow, so now you remember me?" She asked without bothering to say hello or anything. Soon her casual composure stiffened when she heard some low voice.

"Uh, sorry to disturb you. But Jimin is sleeping soundly and he won't be coming home tonight. I-I just called you to say it." Jin felt herself blushing by the deep voice which sounded so sexy hot. She shyly brought her crooked fingers to her ears to pull some strands of hair behind her right ear.

"I-It's okay. Take care of him."

Jin used her sweet voice before hanging up the call. She could feel her cheeks blushing by thinking about the caller's voice. It was damn sexy, and she was sure this guy was good in bed.

She hit her phone on her forehead few times by realizing that she was dreaming over her best friend's crush. She shook her head, and looked at the time on her phone.

23:32 pm.

A soft sigh left her lips while looking around the kitchen area. She never expected to spend her day in this luxurious palace. She felt suffocating but still she was happy to be with Sarang and Jia who had been nothing but sweethearts.

She was finally reminded of her night routine. Gasping loudly Jin ran to the bathroom which she recently got acquainted with help of Sarang. She wished she could take a peaceful bubble bath while letting her body relax in the warm water. But she was running out of time.

She took the hair ribbon which was bunny shaped, and adjusted around her head to make sure that her hair doesn't fall front. She opened the tap in the sink and let her beautiful painted fingers soak in the water.

She gracefully washed her face while making sure to remove the remaining make up with the help of mirror infront of the sink. If Jin was proud of one thing about her, it would be her face.

Every girls and boys would feel jealous of her glass clear skin. She had a perfect pretty face and a cute lips which anyone would fall for. After giving a wink to herself in the mirror, she grabbed the towel that was hanging nearby.

She felt dizzy by smelling the musky scent. She wished she could drown in it and sleep forever. But she was supposed to wear face mask before that. So she hurriedly went to the girl's bedroom, where Sarang and Jia were sleeping soundly.

On her tiptoes, Jin walked slowly before taking her bag from the room. Without making noise, she silently reached her destination. She hurriedly looked inside her bag to take her face mask kit which she always brings with her anywhere she traveled.

Jin always had a habit of carrying makeup kit as well as masks, to prevent her skin from anything. She peeled the cover and took the damped mask before placing it over her beautiful face. She poured the remaining lotion from the cover and gently patted her face.

She felt irritated with her long hair, and decided to put a bun. After satisfied with her appearance, Jin casually walked to the living area before plopping down on the sofa with her phone.

Jin wasn't sure when would the kid's father arrive. So she decided not to sleep. When she was busy in scrolling through the Instagram about the recent make up products, her ears perked up when she heard the sound of the main door opening.

By dropping her phone, she rushed to the door only to see two wide doe eyes looking at her in utter shock.

Before she could speak, she felt her face turning aside by the force of the slap which the handsome man infront of her gave. She felt herself suffocating, when she felt two pairs of veiny hands grabbing her neck making her hard to breathe.

"Who the fuck are you? What did you to my babies?"

Jin found herself slapping those hands which were choking her. Her beautiful eyes teared up but it was hid under the face mask which she was wearing. Since the house was dim with only source of light coming from the bathroom, the person who was holding her neck released with a gasp.

She found herself coughing out loudly while patting her chest softly.

"I-I am sorry, Oh my god! I-I thought you were a thief." The handsome man said before running to the kitchen and grabbing a glass of water. When he returned he made sure to switch on the lights to see the person in his house.

Jin was done with her coughing, her panting was normal now. She had removed her face mask since it was feeling itchy after hear tears. Without hesitance she grabbed the water from the man's hand and drunk it like a thirsty person.

"A-Are you okay? I-I sincerely apologize for my behavior." Jin felt bad when she saw the man before her was almost tearing up. She could see his genuineness through his words and action.

"I-I am Jin, Jimin's friend. He asked me to babysit the girls since he was busy." Jin said in a hoarse voice. Her voice was rougher than usual after her neck was almost snapped.

The man's eyes widened for a bit and she could feel his eyes on her body. She could tell that the man before him had come to know about her by her dress and voice. She expected him to shout at her but the following words made her almost cry.

"I-I usually don't hit woman, and I don't know what took me over. I am sorry. I am Jeon Jungkook, Sarang and Jia's father."

Jin nodded softly while controlling her cries. She carefully gave the glass to Jungkook who took it without any hesitance.

"T-Thank you Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook's eyes widened by the words. He was confused by the usage of words.

"I just hit you and you are thanking me?" Had Jin was in any other situation she would have laughed loudly but she was extremely happy and her words wouldn't suffice what she was meaning to say.

"You are the first person to notice me as a woman. T-Thank you."