21

Jin felt like her body was splitting apart by the intrusion down her body. She could feel tears escaping her eyes by how painful it was. But she also knew that there will be pleasure after this pain. She wanted to feel this with Jungkook.

But Jungkook was being a patient man. Though he felt like cumming just by how tight his girlfriend was. He wanted to give pleasure to his girlfriend first.

He knew he was the first one to Jin and will be the last one too. That thought alone made him groan and his cock twitched inside the warm velvety hole. Jungkook stopped only after hitting his pelvis against Jin's buttcheeks.

He leaned down and kissed all over Jin's face to calm her down. Jin was breathing in and out and was trying to get used to the feel of the thick cock reaching inside the places which her fingers never could.

"You feel amazing, baby. How do you feel?" Jungkook leaned back on his elbows and caressed Jin's chubby cheek while softly wiping the tears.

Jin gritted her teeth and licked her lips before looking into Jungkook's eyes. She could see the worry and concern in those doe eyes. Though it was painful,  she felt little good too.

"It feels good, Kook. Y-You are inside me~" Jungkook chuckled by the words. He waited some more time before Jin told him to move.

Jungkook was in awe by how rhythmically Jin's breasts were moving according to his thrusts. He started slow making Jin tighten her legs around Jungkook. She felt the drag of thick cock hitting some sponge texture inside her.

"Bingo!" Jungkook groaned before thrusting his cock in the same place making his girlfriend moan even louder. His hands roughly groped the breasts and massaged it while fucking her.

"Ah, Kook~ F-Feels nice~ Keep going~" Jin moaned incoherent words and her finger nails were scratching over Jungkook's back.

The pain made Jungkook to hiss but also made his cock twitch even more. He planted his palm over Jin's head and started to jack hammer into the same spot.

"Come on, baby~ Make a mess. I know you want to~ Come on daddy's cock~" Jungkook whispered filthy words into her ears and coincidentally her cock twitched by finding her boyfriend's kink.

She knew that deep inside she always had a 'Daddy' kink. But she didn't know whether her boyfriend loved it. Now she knew it and she was not going to stop calling him.

"D-Daddy, I am going to cum~"

Jungkook groaned sexily and captured Jin's lips for a messy kiss. He loved how hot it sounded from Jin's lips. And he wanted to hear more from his girlfriend's mouth.

His hands reached between their bodies, and he started to pump Jin's cock in rhythm of his hard thrusts. The bed was shaking and the bedsheets were sliding down the bed.

"Ahh~Nghhh~" Jin was a moaning mess and she screamed loudly when she reached her first orgasm for the night. Jungkook captured every moments in his brain by how sexy his girlfriend looked while cumming on his cock.

Her eyes rolled back in pleasure and her boyfriend was still fucking her into the over stimulation.

"Fuck, you look so sexy~ Going to make daddy cum so hard." Jin was literally drooling by how hard Jungkook was thrusting inside her. She wanted to bring pleasure to her boyfriend so she clenched her hole making Jungkook growl like a wolf. 

"Fuck, baby. Do that again. Clench you ass for daddy. Yeah just like that!" Jungkook moaned around Jin's breasts but soon he started to latch on the nipple without faltering his thrusts. He could feel his precum already leaking inside Jin's hole.

"Give it to me daddy. I want your cum, it's mine." Jin pushed her breasts into Jungkook's mouth by arching her back sexily. 

Who was Jungkook to deny his girlfriend's requests. He bit the nipple harshly and sucked on it continuously. His cock twitched by how hard Jin was holding his hair.

His lips soon found Jin's lips and he came with a loud moan which Jin swallowed it in their messy kiss. 

Jin felt the warm liquid filling her insides and she came once again by spurting her cum against Jungkook's abs and chest. 

The bedroom was filled with nothing but their panting sounds. Jungkook rested his head over Jin's shoulders while his girlfriend was softly brushing his hair. 

After coming down from their highs, Jungkook slowly stood up and pulled his soft cock out. Jin whined by the emptiness and looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes.

But the doe eyes were filthily watching his cum oozing out of Jin's hole. He greedily pushed his cum inside Jin's red puffy hole making Jin moan by the bold act.

"Look at you leaking of  daddy's cum." Jungkook whispered and fingered his girlfriend with his cum inside. Jin had never found immense pleasure in her life. But her boyfriend was showing her everything.

After getting satisfied with his little play, Jungkook went to the bathroom to bring wet towel and an ointment. Jin was laying on the bed breathlessly and looking at her boyfriend waddling the bedroom naked with half hard cock.

She winced slightly when Jungkook applied the cold cream on her ass but she smiled by the soft kiss planted on her both ass cheeks. She let Jungkook clean her but of course her boyfriend had his ways by touching her soft cock making it twitch in his large hands.

After cleaning, Jungkook laid together with Jin by covering bedsheets over their naked bodies. Jin immediately snuggled to Jungkook's chest and planted soft kiss over his heart. She could feel the heart beat beating faster and a lazy smile played over her plump lips.

Jungkook was softly caressing his girlfriend's back and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Did you like it?" Jungkook asked while holding Jin's cheeks in his hands. Jin smiled cutely and kissed her boyfriend. Who was Jungkook to deny it? The couple kissed for a minute until they needed air to breathe. 

"I loved every single thing, daddy~" She playfully whispered by biting Jungkook's ears. Jungkook groaned lowly and his half hard cock was beginning to grow.

Jin felt naughty and of course she felt the hardening cock poking at her thighs.

"Are you trying to get me riled up, Jin? Because if so, let me tell you it's working." Jungkook bit Jin's cheeks and hugged her closely. 

Angelic giggles echoed inside the bedroom and Jungkook knew that he was whipped for his girlfriend. They shared innocent kisses like they just didn't do not so innocent things few minutes before.

After getting satisfied with the kisses, the couple let their eyes shut softly and drifting off to their dreamland.