8

"Cheers~"

"To our fucking lives~"

Park Jimin and Jin clinked their wine glasses before gulping in one go. They both started to giggle together when they coughed instantly by drinking wine like pros. They could feel their faces getting red by seeing how people in the restaurant were looking at them but they were not bothered.

Because it was their pay day. And it was their day to celebrate.

After so many huddles in their lives, Jimin and Jin have had their first pay check and it was not some few dollars. It's been a month since Jin had started to work at Jeons house, and for Jimin at Taehyung's company. They both received their salary, and no one could describe how happy they were at the moment of receiving the check.

For others it may be a simple monthly pay, but for someone who had been struggling with everyday groceries and renting a tiny apartment, it was a big amount. So the two best friends decided to celebrate it at a medium restaurant that was located in the heart of the Seoul.

For all these years, both friends had been doing jobs out of no choice. They didn't like it but the had to because of their needs. Now, their life was getting better after getting a desired job. And why not celebrate when it's good?

So they were celebrating in a restaurant and was having fun with the food items they had ordered. After paying their bill, they both were sitting for few minutes to relax a bit.

"Oh my, I am go to blow out if I have one more spoon of this pasta." Park Jimin said while burping loudly making Jin to laugh by her friend's cuteness. She fondly looked at her best friend who was softly rubbing his belly which was little big from all the delicious stuffings.

"Well, if it's tasty, it has zero calories. Come on if Tae teases you if you are chubby, I will make sure to hit him some sense in his brainless brain." Jimin laughed by closing his mouth by hearing his friend's cute rambles.

"Oh please, he wants me to gain weight. I am just conscious in it. But he loves me even if I weigh 200 tonnes." When Jin was about to laugh at her friend's statement, her words died down when she heard a familiar voice.

Too familiar but she felt like it's been decades since she heard that voice. The voice which kicked her out of their house. The voice which belonged to the person who gave birth to her.

She closed her eyes in frustration because tonight was supposed to be a happy night. She didn't want to lose her happiness by having conversation with her so called mother. She took a deep breath and she was little thankful that the voice was behind her. So there we little chances for her mother to see her face.

"Oh my god Jimin, What are you doing here, in Saturday night? A date night I see. Is that your girlfriend? Look at you all grown up. Who is that lucky girl? Hello, I am Ki-"

Jin's mother Kim Ga-ram stopped her words when her eyes widened in her by looking at Jin sitting in front of Jimin. Her face suddenly turned to a disgusting one when she saw the different person.

Jin kept her lips tight and turned aside to see her mother who had eyes in horror by looking at her. A tight smile played on Jin's lips while trying to act calm and cool. She knew that it was not going to be good in the end. All she wanted was to celebrate with Jimin and it was going to be ruined.

"Y-You, You are still alive? And after all these years, I need to see you in this clown dress? You still haven't changed have you? You are a disgrace to our family."

"Aunt Ga-ram, stop it. We are having fun."

"Oh Jimin, did he change you too? Don't date him, you are not gay. And look at him wearing woman's dress."