4

Jin was whining under the pillow by laying on her stomach and swaying her legs front and back. After her awkward situation from the Jeon's house, she took a bus to reach her home. She didn't want spend another second in that place which reminded her of the slap.

Although she must feel rage and angry over Jungkook who had just hurt her without asking anything, Jin couldn't think about staying mad at that handsome man. She could feel the urge of protecting his daughters in his mind. And she had forgiven him the moment the other had apologized her

Jin was never a person who holds grudge against someone over anything. Life is very small, and she doesn't want to waste it on by hating and revenging others.She didn't know what time it was, but she wasn't ready to get up.

She knew that she had already skipped her work in the club. After what it felt like an eternity, Jin lazily reached for her phone on the night stand and peaked through her hair only to find out that it was eight in the morning.

Jin groaned softly while burying her face in the pillow one last time before getting up with the mere strength she had. She lazily walked over to her bedroom window and opened the drapes to let the sunlight shine on her face. She went to the bathroom and did her morning routine before grabbing her yoga mat.

She put her yoga shorts which tightly hugged her perfect ass, and a bra which softly held her breasts. After putting a ponytail, Jin walked to the balcony and spread the yoga mat to continue her morning workout.

Being a pole dancer, Jin was made to exercise regularly. She needed the flexibility and stretches everyday to allure the customers. So she did yoga and pilates everyday to maintain her body shape and her sexiness.

With thirty minutes in her workout, when she was deep down to duck squat she heard her balcony door opening making her sigh. She knew who it was, but decided to ignore the person.

"Aww, are you going to ignore me?" Her best friend Jimin pouted with a whiny voice making Jin to hiss at the sound.

"Remember who ignored first?" Jin said softly before bending her body half in the front and letting soft inhales and exhales.

"I am sorry, Jinnie. It was not my mistake that he kissed me. I-I was waiting so long for this, and you know that."

Jimin sat down and looked at Jin's face in between her legs who was already looking at him with an unknown emotion. Before Jimin could say further, Jin stood up and stretched her hands above before letting one final exhale.

She adjusted her bra which was showing little bit of her breast skin, and turned back to see Jimin giving her puppy eyes. But Jin let her eyes roam all over Jimin's body where she could find some hickeys on neck.

"Guess you had a wonderful night." Jin stated simply before rolling up her yoga mat and walking inside their house. Jimin followed his best friend like a lost puppy and sat on the bed while Jin was in the kitchen to grab some water.

Jimin stiffened up a little when he found Jin sitting infront of him. He could see Jin's flushed red face with little sweat, and her sports bra hugging her breasts perfectly. He small waist was hidden under the yoga shorts which was beautifully exposing her smoothy and milky thighs.

"Stop staring and explain yourself." Jimin chuckled softly before looking at his best friend in eyes after busily looking at her body.

"It's not my mistake that you are walking sexy."

"You think complimenting me will change my mind?"

Jimin pouted and shook his head as a no.

"Good, now tell me why I wasn't aware that there were two girls. Especially a baby. I mean literally a small baby who could fit in my hands."

Jin was dramatically looking at her hands with wide eyes making Jimin to sigh heavily.

"I know sorry wouldn't mean anything now. But I didn't do it on purpose. I forgot to mention another girl since I was in hurry to be with Tae. I know you aren't fond of kids, and you did it for me. But it wasn't fair for me to push you into something which you dislike the most."

Jimin was in verge of crying since he was always a sensitive person. The only person whom he had shared everything was Jin. But now he felt like he had let his best friend down.

"First of all, stop being a cry baby."

Jin whined before reaching for Jimin and engulfing him into a big hug. Jimin's face was squished between Jin's breasts and let his tears fall.

"Y-You are squishing me, Jinnie." Jimin said shyly and whined when Jin pinched his ears for being a naughty boy.

"I am not mad at you, Jimin. I too thought I dislike kids, but after spending time with those girls, I think I had to rethink about my dislike lists."

"Glad that you don't hate them." Jimin happily said while holding Jin's hands gently. But the smile on his best friend's face was not up to his expectation.

"But why do I feel like you are not happy?" Jin sighed when she heard her friend. She knew that she can't hide a secret from her best friend.

"I met the kid's father." Jimin's eyes widened immediately and when he was about to ask several questions he was stopped by Jin raising an index finger at him.

"Now I don't want you bomb me with questions. Let's just say our first meeting wasn't as pleasant as you think." Jin said before plopping down on the bed while facing the ceiling above her. She could still feel slap on her face like it was fresh. Although it's been a day, she couldn't forget it.

No one had ever touched her. Even when she confessed her about her gender identity, her parents were disgusted to even touch her body. But this man's touch did something to her heart and body.

She frowned when the ceiling above her was overtaken by Jimin who was showing his face right above her head.

"I don't get it. Mr. Jeon is a gem, and I have been working for him almost a year. He never mistreats anyone." Jin was feeling her head aching, but thankfully Jimin was already massaging her temples making her sigh in relief.

"H-He mistook me as a thief and slapped me." Jin closed her eyes and wasn't ready to see her best friend's reaction. The small fingers that were massaging her head stopped and she knew that Jimin was going to outburst.

"He did what? How dare he lay a finger on you? Gentleman or not, he is a monster. I am so sorry Jinnie. It's all because of me. Oh my god. What have I done to you? Y-You got hurt just because I was selfish."

Jimin was already on the ground walking back and forth with his hands exaggerating the things and pouring his feelings. Jin was having enough her best friend's shit. With a groan, she sat up and held her friend's hand who immediately stopped his actions.

Jin's eyes widened when she saw Jimin crying and apologizing several times.

"Oh Jimin baby, I never said it's because of you. H-He in fact asked me sorry and I have forgiven him already."

"H-He did? Of course, I know that he is a gentleman." Jimin said while wiping his tears and giggling like a baby. Jin smiled a little but Jimin knew that there was something more.

"But why are you sad?" Jimin cupped her cheeks while softly massaging the rosy skin.

"I feel sad because I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to those girls."