Chapter 1

My life pretty much sucks right now. I got sent to foster care & soon put up for adoption. I don't really have any 'hope'. Every time I get adopted, they send me right back. They don't really like that I'm reckless. I've been told I need to settle down a little. I have my moment where I am crazy, but I can control it. I had to take pills because they thought I couldn't control it so yeah. I'm pretty sure my whole life is gonna be people adopting me, then sending me back.
"Olivia" the adoption lady or whatever says as she walks into my room in the center.
"what" I say getting up off of my bed
"I want you to sort the papers in the front desk"
Oh yeah did I mention, she makes us do chores, she usually makes me sort things. I do as told because if you disobey her it'll be like you're in a scary movie.

-------

Sammy's P.O.V ~
Me, Nate, & the Jacks are all hanging out in the back yard just talking about whatever and smoking. I see my phone light up its a call from my mom.
Call -----
Me: Hey mom
Mom: Hey, I have to tell you something because I think you're old enough to know.
Me: Yes ?
Mom: Okay well I don't know how to put this but... you have a sister.
Me: Wait you're pregnant?!
Mom: *laughs* no, when you were little, too young to remember, you had a little sister. I couldn't handle it at the time so I put her up for adoption. I just wanted to tell you cause...... I don't know just thought you had to know.
Me: wow, that's amazing.... I want to find her
Mom: Oh honey she's probably adopted & happy where she is.
Me: If she is adopted, I at least want to meet her, I had a sister I didn't even know about. I need to meet her.
Mom: Well if you do find her, call me. Good luck Hun I gotta go love you,bye.
End of call------
I look at all of the guys in a little bit of a shock.
"What was that about?" Nate asked me.
"I have a sister"
"we all knew that bro" Jack G says to me causing everyone to laugh.
"No a little sister that was put up for adoption. I have to find her, I wanna meet her, or if she's not ready adopted, adopt her."
"Nah man she may become a distraction to our music." Nate says to me.
"Nate's right, I mean she could be annoying & bothering us all the time" Jj says.
"no guys, I have to do whatever I can"
-------
Jack G's POV
Sammy just found out he has a sister. His birthday is coming up so maybe we can do a little searching, find her, and surprise him.
-------

Nate's POV
Having a girl around ? It's enough with Madison here already. She gets really annoying tbh. Jack wants to find her. I love Sam & all but i mean, I don't think he's using his brain right.