Chapter 7

"What is it?" I said sitting down next to Sam.
"I didn't want to tell you this till later but, you are gonna find out sooner or later so. Okay wow where do I start?" he paused, "I'm just gonna say it, we're famous."
I looked at him in shock.
"Wait what?" I shook my head. "There's no way that could possibly be true." I said looking at Sam to Nate, then back to Sam.
"It's true, we make music. I wanted to tell you but I couldn't. Those girls at the mall, they were fans." Nate said.
"Wait so, I have a famous brother? This isn't good, oh my gosh what happens when I start school? What if those girls know you and notice me your sister? Sam please tell me your joking."
"I'm sorry I'm being serious. And come on, it could be fine, you just have to make sure you know who your real friends are. Who's actually there for you, not only cause your my sister. But think on the right side sis, we can travel places, we actually have to leave for tour in a week." Sam said.
"Wow okay um where are we going?"
"Florida."
"Okay should I start packing now?"
"If you want." He said getting up.
"Well I have to go to the store and get some extra stuff I need. I'll be back later." Sam said grabbing his keys and starting to walk out.
"Alright bye." I told him shutting the door behind him.
I turn around and jump on the couch.
"Ready to watch some Netflix?" I tell Nate.
"Sure, let's watch it up in your room?"
"Alright last one to the couch gets to wash the dishes!" I yell and start to run upstairs, Nate closely behind me.

We are about to enter my room and Nate grabs me by the waist.
"Not today lil mama." He says pecking my cheek then running to the couch.
"You cheater." I say grabbing the remote, a blanket, and sitting down next to Nate.
"What do you wanna watch?"
"I don't know whatever" Nate told me.
I picked a random movie. We watched the first half then it started getting boring. I look up at Nate and he's staring at me.
"Don't stare at me." I tell him putting my hand over his face.
He takes my hand off his face and puts it on his lap.
"But you're gorgeous. I can't stop looking at you." He said causing me to blush.
He leans in and kisses me.
"I'm tired, I'm gonna go to bed. You shouldn't fall asleep with me cause who knows what my brother would do." I said walking over to my bed.
"He would defiantly kill me." He said walking behind me.
We both laid down, I fell asleep in Nates arms while he was singing to me.
He makes me happy, I've never been this happy before. He makes me feel, amazing. No one can really make me feel as happy as I am now.