Chapter 35

Brittany ran to the restroom and the girl stopped playing the sound. "What was all that about?" Nate said. "Just drama. Why are you here with her?" "We started the shoot and she said she wanted Starbucks, I'm the only one that wanted some too so we came. What did you think?""Never mind." I said crossing my arms and looking away. "What did she say?" He asked. "Nothing. Just stay away from her okay. She's clearly in love and she's not gonna stop doing whatever it takes to get you." I say."In love? Wait what?" Nate says confused. "I'll help you out here bud, your girlfriend here was trying to tell her to back off but she said that she almost had you running to her and leaving her. I agree with, I think it was Olivia, you need to stay away from her." The 13 year old says walking up to us. "See. You know what. If she makes you happier then I'll back off." I say putting my hands in the air and walking out. "But she doesn't make me any happier then you do. She's nothing compared to you. I would never trade a diamond for a rock. She's a slut, she thinks way to much about her self. Liv I love you, that's final." He says. I see Brittany standing only a few feet away listening to what Nate just said so decide to kiss him to show her he's mine, and only mine. I don't share. Brittany has a mad look on her face as she runs out of the building. "Oops, you don't think she heard that do you?" He says. "Why wouldn't you want her to hear that?" I say. "Because without her we can't finish the shoot. It takes forever to find another girl." He says with a worried look on his face. "I know someone that would love to work with you guys, she's hella pretty." I say winning. "Who could possible want to?" "Her name is Arianna. She's pretty huh?" I say showing him a picture of her. "Oh my gosh yes she's flawless." Nate says and I playfully hit him on the arm and we both laugh. "Nah I'm kidding but she looks great for our shoot. Tell her we're starting again tomorrow at 12:30 sharp." Nate says. "Sounds good. I'll be right back, I'm gonna order a frappe. I didn't come here for nothing." I say and we both laugh a little."Okay. I'll meet you at the house." "Okay. See you later. Love you." "Love you too." Nate says kissing me then leaving.