Chapter 11

We got to the restaurant and it was nice. I'm actually glad it was because if it wasn't then we would be over dressed. Sam said that everyone's parents would be there. The reason for that is because after the event they wanted everyone to go spend time at Disney World. They couldn't post it on social media that they would be there because it is supposed to be family time.
We were sitting down waiting for our food when I decided about telling them the truth about me. Something I've never told anyone. I was nervous to be honest. I mean there's no reason I should be nervous but they just might be shocked.
"Um guys, I have to tell yall something." I spoke up.
"What is it sweetie." My mom said.
"Okay so remember when I passed out and the doctor said it's because I was over whelmed of all the attention? Well it's not that reason, I used to be used to it. It just reminded me of a family I went into. I had got adopted by Pattie Mallette." I said, it was really silent at our table.
"Oh that's Justin's mom." Gilinsky's mom said.
"Yeah." I said.
"What happened? If you don't mind me asking." My mom said.
"Well Pattie had to work all the time so she felt like it would be best for me to find a family that spends time with me. And I couldn't go with Justin so they had no choice but to send me back. Before that Justin always took me to his concerts and posted me on social media. I have an Instagram and Twitter and stuff, but I only followed Justin and I had millions of followers. If you search me up you can see pictures of me and Justin. I have his number on my phone I talk to him everyday now, he said people still post throwbacks of both of us." I started to tear a little bit.
"Oh well we will never get rid of you darling, we will always have time for you and your apart of the family now." My mom said hugging me.
"That's what they had said to me too." I said getting up and fast walking to the restroom.

Nate's POV

"I'll go get her." I say getting up and walking into the girls bathroom where Olivia is. A few girls look at me but when I walk over to Olivia crying I think they know I'm in here to get her.
I stand behind her and rub her shoulders.
"It's alright babe. We wouldn't get rid of you, for any reason. We all love you to death." I said to her and turned her around facing me. She was beautiful, she hugged me really tight, my chin on the top of her head.
"I love you." she said.
"I love you too." I said smiling.
"I think we should get back, do I look alright?" She asked me.
"Yep like always." I said whipping a bit of mascara off of her cheek.
We walked out and headed back to our table.
"Is everything okay?" My mom said.
"Yeah." Olivia said back smiling.
"That's good." my mom said smiling back.
I think my mom will get along with Olivia just perfect. 
We sat back down and our food arrived. We all said a prayer then began to eat.

Olivia's POV

After we were done eating I decided to text Arianna.
To Ariana : Hey it's Olivia 💜
I locked my phone and leaned on Nate. We were driving back to the hotel because tomorrow we have the concert. Within about 3 minutes my phone went off. Arianna texted back.
From Arianna : Hey 😊
To Arianna : Hey we didn't really get to talk at the mall. Maybe we can meet up somewhere in Florida before I go back home to Cali.?
From Arianna : You live in Cali?! So do I! Maybe we can meet somewhere in Cali?
To Arianna : Yes do you live in LA too.?
From : Yes I do!!
To Arianna : Alright perfect we'll make plans then, I'll text you tomorrow I have to go.
From Arianna : Okay goodnight.
I locked my phone and we were already at the hotel. We went to our room and all fell asleep. Me and Sam in separate beds and Nate on the couch bed that pulls out.