Chapter 32

Today we're going to a party that one of Nate's old friend is throwing. I haven't gone to a party in forever and I think it should be fun.
"I'm gonna go buy something to wear, I'll be back later baby." I say walking towards Nate.
"Okay be careful." He said and kissed me on the forehead.
I walked out and got into my car. I made my way to the mall which took about 15 minutes.

"That would be 244.68" The cashier said and I have her my card.

I was walking to go outside before I bumped into someone.
"Oops I'm sor-oh my gosh Arianna! I haven't seen you in forever!" I said realizing I bumped into an old friend.
"Oh my gosh I know, how've you been?" She asked.
"I've been great, and you?"
"Amazing."
"That's good. Well I really have get going but it was nice seeming you again." I say.
"Okay, you should text me or something."
"I will. Well I'll see you later."
"Okay bye."

I arrive home and walk into the house, when I walk in I see Sammy, Nate, Tez, & Wes playing xbox.
"Hi princess." Nate said getting up and walking up to me and hugs me. "What's you buy?"
"You'll see later." I say.
"Aw man okay. Party starts at 7:30. Might wanna get ready now, you take forever to get ready." He says and I laugh a little.

I run upstairs to my room and take out all me clothes and lay them out on my bed.
"Hmm which one." I say deciding.
It was hard to decide so I put everything on and look and myself in the mirror a couple times, plus a few selfies.

I finally decide what I'm gonna wear and start doing my hair and makeup.

"Babe yo- holy shit." Nate said looking at me up and down and bites his lips.
"What?" I ask sarcastically.
"You look hot babe." He says coming up to me and pecking my lips.
"Thanks baby." I say. "Can you curl the back of hair for me?" I ask.
"Yeah." Nate says as I sit down and he grabs the pink curling iron.
"Try not to burn my hair off." I say and we both laugh a little.

We both finish getting ready and decide to get going. The rest of the boys were already there so it was just me and Nate.

We pull up to the drive way and there's a bunch of cars parked outside of the huge house. There's music coming from the backyard and colorful lights coming out of the Windows. We walk in and a smell of alcohol burns through my nose. I wasn't really planning on drinking tonight, not really my thing.
"Hey beautiful." Jack G says walking up to me.
"Hey G. Where's Madison?" I ask.
"Oh age no clue, she said she had to go do some girl things." He said and shrugs.

About an hour later I decide to find Nate since we split up for a little while to have our own time. I looked around everywhere but couldn't find him. Where could he be?

Authors Note

Hi guys.! I just wanna say sorry for taking so long to update. I want to update faster but school takes away lots of time. I'm in love with you guys and how much support this book is getting. If you want to fangirl together feel free to private message me & I'll give you my Instagram.! Well I hope you have a blessed day. Love y'all. ❤️