Chapter 34

Nate and I have figured everything out is back to Normal. Thanksgiving is coming up and we're gonna throw a huge party. It's gonna be lit. I hope I enjoy this party a lot more than I did the last one. We're gonna have it two days after thanksgiving, so it won't be exactly on thanksgiving, ya know.
"Babe I'm gonna head to the studio, we're gonna start doing something new. Wanna come along?" Nate asked opening my door and walking up to me.
"Nah I'm good. I need to do a few things today." I say and smile.
"Alright, I'll be home later on."
"Okay be safe. I love you." I say going on my tippy toes and kissing him.
"I love you too." He says and leaves the room.

After 3 hours of shopping around store to store I decide to go get Starbucks. I pull into the Peking lot and walk inside. I start walking in and suddenly stop when I see a girl that looked really familiar. Oh, Brittany, the girl all over Sam and Nate on her snapchat videos. A guy comes over and puts down napkins and sits down. Nate? What is he doing with her? I see her laugh then grab his hand and look him in his eyes. I try not to be noticeable and just decide to order my drink.
I started walking to a table before almost running into someone.
"Olivia?" Brittany says.
"Brittany." I say.
"What a surprise it is seeing you here."
"Okay? Look I know you're here with Nate and if you're thinking about anything, don't do it, he's mine and only mine, don't think about trying to do anything to get him, so just back off, got it?" I say.
"Hun, I already almost got him, in no time he's gonna be running after me, and leaving you." She said and crosses her arms.

I see Nate walk over this way with a surprised look on his face.
"Liv? What are you doing here?" Nate asks
"I was just about to ask you the same thing." I say.
"What are y'all two talking about?" Nate asks.
"Oh, I was just um, telling her how beautiful she is and how lucky you are to have her." She says smiling at Nate.
Just as she finished saying that some maybe about 13 year old girl plays on her phone, why the fuck you lyin' why you always lying, on her phone. I started laughing and Brittany had an embarrassed look on her face.