Chapter 18

2 months later

Today was me and Nate's two month anniversary and he wanted to take me on a picnic. I walked downstairs and started to pack our basket. I put some sandwiches and fruit in, then some Capri suns. Me and Nate love the Capri suns, and no we haven't grown out of them. I heard someone walk downstairs as I continue to put stuff in the basket.

"Hey lil mama." Nate said turning me so I face towards him.
"Hey love." I say kissing him and he kisses back.

"Are you ready for today?" He asks.
"Yeah. When are we leaving?"
"We can leave now if you want?"
"Sure, it's early so it's not as hot."
"Alright I'll be waiting in the car."
"Okay I'll be right out." I said running upstairs.

I did my hair and make-up, then put on my shoes. I was already wearing my dress. I ran downstairs and locked the house. I waked to the car and Nate opened the door for me then got onto his side.

"Ready gorgeous?" he asked I just nodded my head.

We drove to the lake. I always told him how I would sneak to the lake late at night and go swimming when I got adopted by families.

We finally got there and set out a big blanket on the ground. We sat down and started eating some fruit in silence.

"I'm really glad to have you in my life Olivia, I used to be a bad person, drink often, smoke everyday, so drugs. But when you came into my life it all changed, it feels like there's no need for it. I mean sometimes I'll have a couple of drinks but not all the time like I used to. Sure I haven't known you for years but it feels like I've known you forever. I love you, so much." Nate said looking into my eyes.
"Nate." I said hugging him.
"I love you so much more, you don't understand, literally." I said into his shoulder.

We heard a car door shut and broke the hug.
We saw a girl walking over here. I didn't recognize her until she came closer.
"Arianna hi!" I said getting up and walking over to her.
"Hi! What are you doing here? No one ever comes here. I thought I was the only one."
"I'm actually having a picnic with my boyfriend." I said looking over to Nate then back to Arianna.
"Oh that's nice. Well I'll just leave you two alone, I'll come back later." She said.
"Oh it doesn't anther you could stay."
"No it's fine, I'd wanna be alone too."
"Okay, bye, see you later." I said hugging her.
"See you later." She said hugging back then walked to her car and left,
I walked back to Nate and sat back down.
"Who was that?" he asked.
"Oh this girl I met at the mall, we're starting to become friends. She was the one I went laser tagging with." I said answering his question.
-

After a while we decided to leave because it was getting late.
We pulled into the drive way and we walking inside the house. No one was home, we just walked upstairs to me room.

We laid and cuddled for a while, I didn't notice I fell asleep.