Chapter 27

"Baby?" I said questioning Nate.
"Yes?"
"Your pants." I say noticing his pants are backwards.
"Oh crap. I'm really tired. I barely got any rest."
"How about you take a nap. You really need one." I say hugging Nate and he squeezes me.
"Okay but you have to lay with me."
"I have to clean."
"Come on, I sleep better with you." He says smiling his cheesy smile.
"Fine. But only for a little bit." I say pecking his lips and make my way to my room.

We woke up about 2 hours later. Yeah, that was certainly a little bit. Today we wanted to have a day to ourselves. I'm walking around downtown with an old friend and Nate's going to some party.

"Oh my god Bailey!" I say running up to her.
"OLIVIAAAA!!" She yelled as we hugged each other tight.
"I've missed you so much!"
"I've missed you too!! How have you been? Anything new?" She said as we walk into Starbucks.
"So much things has happened since I've seen you." I said and we both ordered and sat down.
"Spill." She said taking a sip of her pumpkin spice frappé.
"Okay so where do I begin. Well, I have a boyfriend, Nate Maloley. I'm on tour with him, my brother, family, & lots of other people. I'm pretty much living a life I've never thought I'd have." I say and smile.
"Boyfriend? How did you guys meet? And brother? Since when do you have a brother?" She asked.
"Long story. Well not that long actually. So when I got adopted, I was by my long lost brother's friends. My mom had problems going on and couldn't keep me. So my brother's friends found me and adopted me, well my mom actually did. When we surprised him it reminded me of a memory and I blacked out. My brother told Nate to watch after me. It all began there."
"That's so cute, and confusing." She said and we both laughed a little.

We caught each other up and was having a good time. I saw someone walk in and I nearly screamed. Panicking I ran to the girls room and locked myself in a stall and dialed Nate's number right away.