Part 42

Next Month (March 26)

Today me and Richie are gonna go to the mall to find something to wear to the Easter party. We decided to stay with his family for a little while then the rest of the day with mine. That's when I'll officially tell everyone about him if they ask. Most of my family members know, actually no I'm lying, only my mom and sister does. It should be fun.

We arrive at the mall and we decide to go separate ways to make things quicker. I walked into a few places but couldn't find anything. I went into the last store and found the perfect outfit. I got a few extra stuff then checked out. I paid then called Richie to see if he was ready. I walked it and I saw him walking, looking around.
"Oh there you are." He says noticing me.
"Ready?" I ask.
"Yeah, got everything you need?"
"Yep."

Next Day (Easter)

I woke up and got ready. I was excited for how today might go, which is gonna be perfectly. I put on my clothes, jewelry, make-up, then did my hair. About 2 hours later I was ready.
I went downstairs to grab a breakfast bar then sat down on the couch to wait for Richie to arrive.
About 10 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Richie standing there with my favorite flowers, pink tulips.
"Hey gorgeous, you look amazing." He said hugging me.
"Thank you." I say letting him in.
"Here brought you your favorite." He said handing me the flowers.
"Aw you know me so well." I say giving him a kiss.
I went to put the tulips in a vase of water and we took off.

We arrive at a park, not too many people but not only a little bit of people there.
"We always have Easter at parks so it's harder to find the eggs, but of course we're doing the hunt at your house this year." He says smiling as we got out of the car.
"Hey babyyyyy." An older lady comes fast walking up to him and giving him a hug.
"Hey mom. Oh, mom this is Liv, Liv this is my mom." He says as his mom smiles to me and holds it her hand.
"Nice to meet you." I say shaking her hand.
"Same to you, you're even prettier than Richie said you are." She said as he blushes a little, he's so cute.
"Aw." I say them giggle and grabbing Richie's hand as he leads me elsewhere.
"Where we going now?" I ask.
"Well you've met my mom, now it's time for you to meet my dad." He says smiling as his dad walks up to us.
"Hey son." He says hugging Richie.
"Hey dad. Dad this is Liv, Liv this is my Dad." He says as he holds out his hand, I shake it, same thing as with his mom.
"How long are y'all staying?" His dad asks.
"We were just gonna leave, I just wanted y'all to meet her." He says.
"Oh okay, well nice meeting you, and be careful." He says.
We nod then walk back to the car.
"They seem nice." I say as we pull out of the drive way and on the way to our house.
"They are, sometimes a little too nice, but, they're pretty cool." He says.

We arrive at my house and I see about 6 other cars, along with Nate's. What's he doing here?
We walk inside and realize everyone's in the backyard, duh the biggest yard for an Easter egg hunt.
"Hey mom." I say hugging her.
"Hi sweetheart. Who's this young man?" She asks looking at him.
"Ma this is Richie, Richie, my mom." I say.
Basically what happened with me to his parents is what happened with mine for him.
"Hey Sam, remember him?" I ask referring to Richie.
"Yeah of course, why?" He asks.
"I just wanna let you know, we're dating." I say hugging Richie.
"Oh okay. Hey man I'm just gonna tell you this. Don't break her heart, or I'll break your face. She's gotten hurt before and she doesn't deserve to be hurt again, she's an amazing girl." He said holding out his hand for Richie.
"Yeah man don't worry, I'd never hurt her, ever." He says and they do that guy handshake.
Sammy walks to another group and Richie turns back to me.