Chapter 10

We were in our hotel room, Sam, Nate and I in our room. Everyone one else in theirs.
"We have to go to to a dinner tonight so make sure you get ready before 8:30." Sam said flopping down on his bed.
"Alright. I'm gonna go downstairs and get some extra pillows, I have to sleep with a lot of pillows." I say getting up off the couch.
"I'll go with you, make sure no one goes after you and stuff." Nate says also getting up.
We walk out of the room and walk into the elevator.
"I'm sorry." Nate says.
"For what?" I say in confusion.
"I think I know why that girl went after you earlier today."
The elevator opened and we walked to the front desk and I asked for some extra pillows to be delivered to our room.
Me and Nate sat down in the living room area place.
"Okay so you know how the other day I took you to the movies and I took a picture of you kissing my cheek? Well I posted it on snapchat and I guess she got jealous and wanted that to be her?" He said.
"Oh um, well thanks now I have to worry about that." I said getting up.
"Listen I'll just say something on Twitter or something to make sure everyone leaves you alone." He said grabbing my arm.
"Nate I don't like this, having to worry about crazy fan girls trying to fight me or something? I can't do this, I try not to be mean to people to change who I am. I used to be so mean but with girls like this I have to be mean. I.. I'm sorry." I said running to the elevator and pressing the button. Nate running shortly after me.
"Olivia, it's gonna be fine, you don't have to be mean, you can ask them to back off nicely. If we were to date or something yeah girls would go crazy but that is just jealously baby girl. It proves their not real fans because if they were true fans then they would be happy for me." He said.
The elevator door finally opened and we walked inside.
"We aren't even dating, so why do it have to worry about it? I shouldn't have to. You know what it's fine, but I just can't keep letting this happen." I said as the elevator door opens. and we walk into our hotel room.
"Hey everything alright? You guys took awhile." Same said walking out of the bathroom.
"Yeah, the people just took forever." I said getting my clothes out of my suitcase for tonight. I went to the bathroom, changed, and did my hair and makeup. It took about an hour and a half to do but it was alright, it killed time.

We left the hotel and went to the car. We stopped at the gas station and got some snacks and drinks for later.

Authors Note

I stopped the chapter here because I don't want this chapter to be long as the other one. Do yall want long chapters or this size ones.? Please comment so I know.! Alright well I tried to write as many chapters as I can so you can have enough because I don't know when is the next time I'm going to be updating. Well yeah have a good day/night.