Chapter 5

We arrive at the ice cream parlor, order, get our ice cream, and find a seat. "So, Olivia, tell me about yourself." he says.
"Okay well um I've been in the adoption center until a few days ago when Jack came to adopt me. I was usually in and out of homes. Never getting along with the families, them being to selfish, or treating me right. I never thought I had family. Everyone always told me me parents were killed in a crash when I was a baby. I never really made friends in the adoption center, I was schooled there. I was supposed to be let out on my own since I'm almost eighteen. Now I'm here, I don't really think I'm gonna stay, I don't feel.." I looked down, ".. wanted here. I mean you guys shouldn't have to worry about me, I would have been better off on my own. You all should just return to your regular lives." I said kind of saddened, not really sure why I'm sad.
"That's crazy, and why wouldn't we want you? Your brother has wanted this forever, this is your new life." He said to me as my head was still down.
"Hey look at me." He said and lifted up my chin.
"You deserve a change,a new life, I think you'll like it here, I'm here for you, I promise, and so is your brother and the Jacks. I know you feel weird because you don't really know us and we're just strangers to you. But we want that to change, we are your family, and family helps out other family members."
"Thank you Nate." I say to him as we slowly lean in. Our lips crashed together, it felt magical, I saw fireworks.
"Um. I think we should um, get going." I say breaking the kiss.
"Okay, I think your brother is gonna stay the night at Swazz's house so I'll stay with you tonight."
We go out to the car and start driving home. He puts his hand on my thigh which I don't really care because I was tired. I slowly fall asleep with my head against the window.

I wake up in a strange place. I was on a bed, "hello?" I said hoping someone would come. A man stars walking my way. He has a mask over his face. "Nate?" I say.
"Nope." he tells me and starts to reach for me.
"GET AWAY!!" I yell as he grabs ahold of me. I couldn't get out of his hold and I scream in fear.

A/N ||
sorry if this one is short and not that good. what do you think is gonna happen next.? I'll update tomorrow <3 Thanks for reading. I hope you get to wake up and read this.