Chapter 29

Olivia POV:

"Babe wake up!" I heard Nate say "Babe stooop I wanna sleep." He groaned am said "Fine then him just gonna go downstairs and eat breakfast without you." As soon as I heard the word breakfast I jumped out of bed and shoved Nate out of the way and ran downstairs well attempted to because I ran into Sammy on the way down the stairs. Nate was laughing and Sammy said "Liv what are you doing? Watch it jesuuus!" I replied by saying "lol" and then ran into the kitchen and sat on the stool until Nate walked in and made pancakes and bacon. We ate in silence until Sammy said "Oh liv um is it ok you come with me and Nat to the studio u have a surprise for you." He said while scratching the back of his head. I loved His blonde hair it looked so adorable on him but anyway I said "Uh yeah sure." Sammy nodded his head and then  we all finished our breakfast and then got ready to leave.

My outfit (at the top)Was a white crop top,white jeans, white shoes and an olive green jacket.

When we arrived at the studio Sammy  parked the car and grabbed a bandana out if the back of his jean pocket and he told me to put it on. I did and then Nate said "Babe don't worry I'll guide you!" I nodded my head and grabbed nates hand and Sammy grabbed my other we walked for a little bit and then I heard a door open and Nate pulled me into the room and then Sammy took the bandana off my face and as soon as he did I saw...