Chapter 13

The event was over and I didn't notice Arianna had texted back. I was caught up in recording everyone. I thought it was just a mistake so I would just text her.
To Arianna : hey.! sorry I didn't text back =( i didn't see anyone had texted me and I was busy.
From Arianna : That's alright. I know how people can get busy. :)
To Arianna : When are you free in Cali so we can hang and get to know each other.?
From Arianna : Anytime! Just let me know when you want to.
To Arianna : Sounds good.!
We went on and on texting. I think we'll make the best of friends, wow, my first friend. Sweet.
I put my phone down then got a text message from an unknown number.
< hey beautiful 😊❤️
> who is this.? 😅
< Timmy !!
> oh hey what's up Connors.?
< nothing much just here with the squad.
> sweet, hey we should totally hang out and ride our hover boards together.!
< yeah totally ! how about while we're still here in Florida ? cause I have no idea when I'll see you again out of Florida.
> sure, how about Miami.? I can rent a car and drive there. if you need a ride I can always pick you up 😉
< haha nah I think my bros will come too, if you don't mind.
> that's fine. I'll bring my brother & boyfriend.
< you have a boyfriend ?
> it's complicated.
< oh okay. so Miami, umm tomorrow ?
> perfect.! I'll text you tomorrow.
< alright have an amazing rest of the day."
I shit off my phone and smiled.
'first best friend, thank you God for what you have done.' I thought to myself.

Authors Note

This chapter was short because I wanted to get the texting part over with and so it won't be longer than it might be.