Chapter 33

Nate's POV

I'm sitting on the bar stool when someone comes up to me.
"Hey handsome." She says places her finger on my shoulder.
"Um do I know you?" I ask.
"No. Not yet. But we'll get to know each other way more soon baby." She says and laughs. I could tell she's a little drunk.
"I have a girlfriend, can you go away?"
"And I have a boyfriend. Why can't we have a little fun?" She says and makes a sad face.
"I'm not like that. Walk away, now." I say.
"Ooh demanding, I like it." She says and kisses me.

Olivia's POV

I look around for Nate but can't find him. I turn the corner to look at the mini bar and see Nate kissing some girl. I tear up and as soon as I'm about to walk away he looks my way. He gets up immediately and runs up to me.
"Go away." I say as I turn around and start to walk. Nate pupils my shoulder and turns me back around.
"Look it's not what it looks like. She came up to me." He says.
"This dude here is a great kisser." The girl I saw Nate kissing said waking up to us. I jerk to remove his hand from my shoulder.
"Find your own way home." I say and leave the party.

I arrive home and run into my room. I jump on my bed and start crying into my pillow. I hear the door open but continue crying.
"What's wrong?" I hear Sam's voice say.
"Nothing."
"It's obviously something if you're crying this much. Come on tell me." Sam says turning me around.
"Nate was kissing some girl at the party we went to." I say.
"I'm gonna beat the shit outta him." He says while tightening his fists.
"Don't do anything, please, it won't make anything better." I say.
"You can't just let him do this to you."
"I'm fine Sam."
"I'll talk to him for you okay. Wash up and forget about it, you'll be fine baby girl."
"Thanks Sam." I say hugging him.
"Anything for my little sister. I love you."
"I love you too." I say and walk to my bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower I change and sit at my vanity to brush my hair. I hear the door open and don't look to see who it is.

"Can we talk." I hear Nate's voice say.
"There's nothing to talk about." I say as I continue to brush my hair and braid it.
"Yes there is. Please. Give me five minutes."
"Fine." I say and turn to him.
"Okay. I was just sitting there, enjoying my drink when she came up to me. She immediately started to flirt. She was obviously drunk, when I told her I have a girlfriend and to walk away she just kept talking. She kissed me off hairs and I kept pushing her away."
"Nate how do I know you're telling the truth."
"I'd never do anything to hurt you, never in a million years. I love you and only you, you're my princess, my world, you're mine. I wouldn't want anyone else. You've changed me for the best, and I'm blessed for that. I never wanna lose you, I don't know what I'd do without you. Please, trust me." He says grabbing my hand.
I understand and just give him a big hug.
"I wouldn't hurt you like that."
"I know baby. I'm sorry." "I love you." I say into his chest.
"I love you too."