Chapter 30

Sammy POV:

We arrived at the parking lot and me,nate and Olivia got out of the car I put a bandana on Olivia's face so that I could surprise her. After she had told me that Justin bieber was her 'brother' I decided to call him up and set up a surprise so that we could surprise liv because I knew she wanted to see him again.

Olivia POV:

Recap: and sammy took the bandanna off my face and the first thing I saw was...

Justin was like another big brother to me. I screached and ran up to him and hugged him to death.

"Liv I missed you so much I can't believe we get a chance to see each other again!"
He squeezed
me into a gigantic hug. Then I said "Justin oh my gosh ik even missed you so much!"  "I love you too baby sister! My wittle liv is growing up so fast." He said in a baby voice.
I laughed then playfully punched his arm then turned around and hugged the jacks who had just walked in, Sammy, and Nate then I kissed Nate. 

"Hold up! Nate? Why the hell are you kissing my sister?" He walked up closer to Nate and then sammy pitched in.
"Whoa there Justin calm down they are dating." He said.
Then that's when justin freaked. And it kinda scared me.

Justin's POV: (surprised)

When liv walked in with sammy,and Nate with the jacks she looked so much older I hadn't seen her in years. I felt really bad because I was never really there when my mom adopted Olivia.

I had the tour but I wanted to spend time with liv to get to know her but I knew that I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

(Fast forward till after Nate and liv kissed)

I freaked out when I saw Nate and Olivia kiss I guess its because I've always kinda had a little crush in olivia but I mean I couldn't tell her it was weird enough that I was her brother awhile back. But that's over now even though I do consider me still her brother. After Sam said they were dating I got a little Mad. I totally freaked and grabbed his shirt and said "Nate when did this happen? Why the fuck didn't you tell me? You better not hurt her you understand me!" I said and Olivia was staring at me with a scared look on her face and when I saw her I calmed down and mumbled an I'm sorry and stormed out of the room, walked
into a room and shut the door to sat down to calm myself down.

Written by || co-owner
Fixed by || owner

Thank you guys for 7.58k views.! I love you guys so much & thank you for reading. 💗💗 - Owner