Chapter 12

I woke up early so that we would be able to go downstairs and eat. I woke up the boys and we all went downstairs in our pj's. Well I did, Sam and Nate went shirtless. It was empty downstairs so no one would really care if they didn't have a shirt on.
We sat down at a table and ate our breakfast. Everyone got waffles cause they're like the best thing you can have in the morning. We made small talk while we ate. Me and Nate talking about what we want in the future, and the other boys talking about who knows what.

We got ready to leave to the event. This was my first time actually being in a meet and greet. I didn't want to be in it because girls may hate on me or ask me about Justin. I was hella nervous. We left to where the event was. We had to go early so people won't be running up to us.

We got in our places for the meet and greet. The lines were already really long. I saw the boys making snapchats of the fans and them all screaming. I wanted to do that to show Justin, but no one would scream for me. I'm pretty sure no ones gonna wanna picture with me and I'm gonna be skipped a lot. I didn't really care it's just I don't know, I guess I felt left out.

The first girl was released and hugged all of the guys and took pictures with them. She actually came up to me next.
"Hi Olivia, you're amazing and I love you so much." She said hugging me.
"Aw thanks gorgeous, I love you too." I said hack then taking the picture with her.
I got actually a lot of hugs and pictures, some girls wanted me to do a certain pose with them, it's amazing how we don't really know each person but it feels like we bond well. It was all going well until one girl came up to me.
"You are a fat worthless piece of trash, stay awake from Nate." She said to me then hugged me.
I kind of like lightly hugged her and sort of leaned back. Someone took a picture of it, when she walked off she winked and said,
"good luck." Ugh I want to leave now.

We finished taking pictures and I ran to find the restroom. I was running and not really paying attention to where I was running and accidentally ran into some one.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry are you okay." I said looking at the person I ran into.
"Yeah I'm fine, hey you're gorgeous." He said.
"Actually I'm Olivia, Olivia Wilkinson." I said and we both laughed.
"Well I'm Nick, Nick bean."
"Nice to meet you Nick. Do you happen to know where the restrooms are?" I asked.
"Yeah you go straight down that way then to the right."
"Okay thank you so much."
"Is someone you know apart of this tour? Like a family member or something?" He asked.
"Yes, I'm not sure if you know my brother, Sammy Wilkinson."
"Oh yeah I know him. I don't talk to him but I know him."
"Oh okay. Well maybe we can meet up later and hang?" I said.
"Yeah of course. Can I get your number?" He said handing me his phone.
I put down my number and put my name in as 'Olivia 💜💦' .
"I'll text you in a few minutes so you can have my number." He said.
"Okay I really have to use the restroom. Talk to you later."
"Alright bye."

I went to the restroom and fixed my makeup a bit. I was walking back and it was a long way back, dang I forgot my hover board. I decided to text Arianna.
To Arianna : Hey girly 😊
Within seconds I got a text back
From Arianna : Hey 💞
To Arianna : Whatcha doin.?
I was focused on my phone and I didn't realize where I was walking, I accidentally ran into someone, again.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry." I said looking at the person.
"It's alright. Gotta watch where your goin missy." he said to me then we both laughed.
Man I get along with everyone I bump into.
"Well I'm Olivia Wilkinson, nice to meet you." I said holding out my hand.
"Hi Olivia, I'm Timmy Connors." He said shaking my hand.
"Well Timmy Connors I have to get going to my brother, he's gonna preform in a bit."
"Who's your brother?" He asked.
"Sammy Wilkinson." I said.
"Oh nice. Hey if your in a rush I can always give you a ride." He said looking down at his hover board.
"Oh my gosh would you please? I don't feel like walking and I forgot my hover board at home." I said smiling.
"Sure, but first, I have to get your number." He said winking and giving me his phone.
"Nice move." I said putting in my number and putting my name to 'Olivia 🙈💖' .
"Alright jump on my back." He said turning around.
"Are you sure it won't break with both of us?" I asked.
"No we're good. If it breaks I can just return it."
I jumped on his back and he got on the board. I showed him the directions to where my brother was. We made it to my brother, the jacks, and Nate, and I hopped off his back.
"Well thanks for the ride." I said.
"Anytime, I gotta go, bye." He said riding off.
"What was all that about?" Nate said walking up to me.
"Nothing I just accidentally bumped into him and he offered a ride back over here."
"Oh okay, don't flirt with none of the other guys, cause your mine soon." He said kissing me.
"Well technically I'm not taken yet so I can flirt with whoever I want to." I said winking at him just to tease him.
"I don't think so, I'll mine you mine right here and now."

Authors Note

Sorry this chapter was so long. I got caught up in writing. Thanks for reading like always loves.!