Chapter 20

Continued..
"Maybe your right, can we just watch a movie to lose time?" I asked.
"Of course." Taylor said turning on a movie.

We ended up watching expelled because it was Cameron's first movie. I layer down long ways on the couch, my head on a pillow on top of Taylor's lap.

We were about half way through the movie when I got a call and checked who it was immediately. It was an unknown number but I answered it anyways.

"Hello?"
"Oh my god okay I'll be right there"
"Okay."
"Okay."
"Okay. bye." I said hanging up the phone and looking at Taylor.
"Who was it?" Taylor said.
"The hospital."
"What happened?" He asked.
"Nate got into an accident." I said tearing up.
"It will be alright."
"Can you drive me to the hospital?" I asked.
"Yeah let's go." Taylor said getting up and holding out his hand.
I grab is hand and he lifts me up and hugs me.
We walk to the car and start to drive to the hospital.
Taylor went to check us in and let us go into Nate's room. We went in the elevator then walked to Nate's room.
We found the room and walked in. I covered my mouth and ran over to Nate.
"Hey baby." He said in a drowsy voice.
"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked.
"I'll tell you later, and yes I'm fine. Just a little cuts and bruises, and a broken arm." He said trying to smile.
I just hugged him and starting to tear up.
"Don't cry baby, I'm fine, it could've been worse." He said hugging back.
"I know I was just worried sick about you." I said still hugging him.
He was patting me then kissed my head.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said getting up and looking at him.
"Hey did you forget about me?" Taylor asked and we laughed.
"Ow." Nate said.
"What?" I asked.
"It hurts a little to laugh."
"Sorry man." Taylor said.
"But really like I was standing here the whole time. Un-noticed." He said laughing a little bit.
"Sorry bro, didn't see you." Nate said smiling.
"Ouch." Taylor said walking over to Nate and they did their hand shake thing.
-

We had went back to the house to get clothes to wear the next day. I put them in my bag and went back into the car then a few seconds later Taylor came out. We drove back to the hospital and went back with Nate.
-

The next morning we woke up to the nurses checking on him. They noticed that I woke up and walked over to me.
"The doctor will be coming in a few minutes." She said to me and I just nod.
I get up and walk over to Nate.
"How you feelin?" I ask.
"Better then yesterday." He says
"I'm gonna go change, I'll be back."
"Alright."
I get my bad and find the restroom. I put on my clothes then do my make-up.
I walk out then go down the elevator to the lobby to get Starbucks.

I got my Starbucks then went back to the room.
I walk back in the room and the doctor was already in there.
"Hello, Mrs.Wilkinson." The doctor says holding his hand.
"Hi." I say shaking his hand.
"Okay so Nathan can go home around 4:30. He should be fine but just make sure he takes his medicine everyday before night until he's out. If he's ever in pain he could take pain medications but his prescription should help with the pain. If you have any questions let me know now or you can give me a call." The doctor said.
"Okay thank you." I say.
"Any problem. The nurses will be here around 4:25 to unhook all this stuff then you'll be ready to get out of here."
I nod then the doctor walks out of the room and closes the door behind him.