Part 38

I dropped off jack back at the house and decided to drop off Nate some lunch since he was probably hungry. I picked up some Taco Bell and headed to where they were shorting the video.
I pulled up and my heart dropped at the sight I saw . Nate and Arianna making out behind the rv . No cameras filming them, no one around, just them. I looked around one more time to make sure I didn't see any camera men, but I saw none, they were all far away from them.
I couldn't handle this right now, not with people with cameras around. So I quickly and loudly pulled out of the parking lot . I looked back into my mirror and saw that Nate noticed my car then but his hands on his head .

Later That Night

I got about 85 missed calls from Nate and even more messages. I couldn't talk to him, I chose not to, I wouldn't know what to say, what happened made me speechless, not in a good way. I couldn't stop crying , I was a mess. Luckily Sam wasn't home or he'd already be all up on Nate. I decided to go to sleep. I hadn't changed my clothes , or took off my make-up .
I lay down and drift into a deep sleep.

Morning

I was awaken by Sam sitting next to me on my bed .
"Liv are you okay?" He said with his hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah I'm fine, why?" I asked confused.
"You're wearing your clothes from yesterday, your make-up is runny and it looks like you were crying."
"Oh, um, it's nothing, I just..." I stopped right there, I couldn't lie to Sam. I can't say I'm fine, because I'm not.
"Just what?" He asked.
"... I saw Nate making out wth one of my friends , yesterday at the video shoot. " I say starting to tear up.
"Was it apart of the video?"
"No, I even looked twice for camera men around but no, they were all far away, not noticing them."
"That's it. I'll be back. I have to take care of some business."
"Sam no, thank you but please don't do anything."
"Liv, he can't just keep hurting you. He needs to learn a lesson, and he's gonna learn one." It ended at that and Sam walked out of the room, fists and jaw clenched, I was scared.

Later Sam came back, few scratches and bruises but not too bad, I'm sure Nate's was worse.
"Little pussy can't fight for shit." Sam says and I laugh a little.
"Babygirl it's gonna be alright, he isn't worth your time."
"Thanks big bro." I say and give him a big hug them start crying.
"Hey hey hey don't cry." He says sitting me down on the couch, his arm still around me.
"It hurts so much Sam, I don't know what to do."
"All you can do is try your very best to let it go, you gotta get over him. Hey how about this, tomorrow me and you go wherever you want. To eat, play video games, laser tag, whatever you want."
"I'd like that." I say smiling as Sam wipes my tears away.