Chapter 25

Nate immediately got up to see what caused the alarm to go off.
"Nate." I said.
"Stay here." He told me.

About 5 minutes later Nate came back and crawled back into bed.
"What was it?" I asked.
"Your brother. He couldn't get in and somehow the alarm went off." He said causing me to laugh a little.
"Well I have to wake up early so goodnight."
"I thought we were gonna sleep in all day?" He said making his puppy face.
"We still can, I just want to see my sister before she goes back to Omaha with my parents for about 2-3 months."
"Oh yeah." He said hugging me, pulling me into his chest. "I love you."
"I love you too." I said closing my eyes and falling asleep to his heartbeat.

I woke up the next morning to my alarm going off and the smell of bacon. I turn over and notice Nate isn't laying down with me.
I go downstairs and walk into the kitchen to Nate making breakfast.
"Good morning princess." He says coming over and hugs me.
"You're making breakfast again?" I say.
"Yup."
"What do you wanna do today?" I ask jumping up on the counter.
"I don't know, wanna go to the beach?" He says.
"Yeessss." I say excited.
"Okay just us?"
"Yeah."

We finished eating and decided to get ready for the beach. I finished getting everything and took out my beach bag to the car.

We arrived at the beach and picked a spot then put our stuff down.
"Here put on sunblock." I say handing the sunblock to Nate.
He puts it on then hands it back to me.
"Here can you put some in my back?" I ask.
When we were done we ran into the water and started splashing each other.

We spent about 2-3 hours at the beach. Today was fun, I love coming to the beach. We decided to get ice cream afterwards.

"So how was your day?" He asks.
"Perfect. How about you?"
"Perfect." He says smiling.
"Your sister wants me to go to the mall with her so we can spend some time together."
"Oh nice, when you guys going?"
"Tomorrow."
"While your there you think you can buy me a case for my phone? This ones starting to get old."
"I guess." I say laughing a little.

We finished eating our ice cream and started driving back to the house.

"So you coming on tour with me and Sammy?" Nate asked as we were cuddling in bed.
"Yeah, Sam begged me to go."
"Okay great. Hey I'm gonna talk to my manager about letting you perform." He says.
"Excuse me? Perform?" I say looking up at him.
"Yeah, Liv I've heard you sing before, you're amazing."
"I don't know about this."
"Come on."
"Fine."
"Perfect."
"I'm tired, goodnight."
"Goodnight baby girl." Nate said turning off the lamp.
We both fall into our sleeps.

Authors Note

Guys I'm gonna try hard to update ASAP. I already know what the next chapter is gonna be about. 😉