Chapter 8

Be prepared to read 1,018 words.!

1 week later

"Olivia are you ready?" Sam asks waiting in the door way.
"Yes, can you take this bag out for me so I won't have to take it later." I say handing him a bag.
"We're leaving in 30 minutes, be ready to go."
"Alright" I say putting a slight bit of make-up.
I change into my black floral top, shorts, and sperrys. I get everything I need and grab my luggage. I walk out and put my stuff in the car.
Sam walks out and gets in the car, so do I.
"Okay, airport here we come." Sam says driving off.

We arrive at the airport and a bunch of screaming girls come running to us. Umm. Last time I had a lot of attention I blacked out, I tried not to let it bother me. A few girls took pictures with me and a bunch of them took pictures with Sammy and skate. We went through security and waiting for our flight. I saw a Starbucks so I decided to get some.
"You guys want anything from Starbucks?" I asked.
"I'll get a strawberry refresher." Sam said.
"Nate?"
"Nah I'm good." He replied.
Okay I'll be right back. I went to go order our drinks then went back to the waiting area.
"Ever been on a plane?" Sam asked me.
"No." I said looking down.
"It's alright, we got first class so you'll have an awesome first time."

We got to our plane and found our spots. I sat next to the window. Also next to Sam, and after Sam was Nate.
We took off and I felt a weird feeling. It was still amazing.
I decided to go on my snapchat I made a little while ago and see how fast we were going.
"Wow we're going over 450." I said to Sam.
"When did you get snapchat?" He asked me.
"Umm like a week ago, I got all those social medias cause I was bored."
"Oh okay well follow me, I'll give you a shoutout and stuff."
"Okay I guess."

The flight wasn't that long, mostly cause I was sleeping most of the time. I woke up with a bunch of notifications. Sam must have given me a shoutout while I was sleeping. I turned off my notifications as we got off the plane. We got our luggage and starting to walk towards the exit. Oh no, more screaming girls, ughhh. This time more girls wanted to take pictures with me. I stayed calm and starting having little conversations with the girls. Some gave me their numbers, some asked for a follow on Twitter, others asked about Sam and Skate.

We were driving around when we went into the parking lot of a mall, in our rental car.
"What are we doing?" I asked.
"Oh we're having a meet and greet for a while. We promised that when we got to Florida we would do one." Sam replied.
"Oh okay umm I'll just walk around."
"Alright, if you want."
We got out of the car and walked towards the entrance. Sam and Nate were talking to a security guard while I was on my phone.
"And will this young lady be with yall?" The security guard asked talking about me.
"Actually no she's gonna be walking around." Sam said to the guard.
"Alright did you guys have a specific place you guys were gonna do it at?"
"Yeah by the food court, but like out of the way of the restaurants." Nate said.
"Okay follow me." The security guard said leading Sam and Nate while I walked the opposite way. Sam had put my money on a credit card so I didn't have to carry around money.

I went to eat at the food court since I hadn't ate nothing. I got my food at the Panda Express then tried to find a seat. It was hard since there was a lot of people I found an empty table next to the window and made my way there. When I was about to sit there someone was arriving to the table at the same time as me.
"Oh I'm sorry I'll go find another seat." The girl said.
"No it's okay, we can sit together if you want, I know it's hard to find a seat right now it's so busy." I said back.
"Okay sure why not?"
She sat down and we both ate in silence.
"Do you know why there is so many screaming girls?" She said breaking the silence.
"Yeah there is a meet and greet with some guys that make music." I answered.
"Oh okay."
"I'm sorry I didn't catch your name."
"Arianna." She said holding out her hand.
"Olivia." I said grabbing her hand and our hands shook.
"So Arianna, tell me about yourself." I said when my phone started to ring.
"It's my brother, I have to take this sorry."
I answered the phone and got up.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hey are you ready to go?"
"Um yeah."
"Alright we'll wait for you in front of the entrance, hurry before someone notices us."
"Okay bye." I said hanging up the phone.
"I am so sorry I have to leave. Maybe I can have your number and we can talk later?" I asked smiling.
"Sure." She said.
I handed her my phone and she typed in her number.
"Okay I'll text you when I get home, bye."

"Where do you think your going?" Someone said behind me while I kept walking.
"I'M TALKING TO YOU." they said.
I just kept walking, but faster.
"GET BACK HERE!" they yelled.
I ran into the restroom and locked myself in a stall. There was silence, until someone was banging on my stall, darn I wish there was some other girls in here.

Authors Note

Shoutout to Fangirlin2001 for helping me out with how to get the outfits that I used for the picture.! You're the best girl and thank you for loving my story.! Love ya.!
And sorry this chapter was so long.