Part 46

We decided to go to the Grammy museum, Nate always loved watching the Grammy's, he said his life goal is to receive one. I still do believe it's possible, if he keeps doing what he's doing, then he'll get one for sure. He's so serious about his work you know, he doesn't give up.

"ayee Michael Jackson, my grandma would listen to him all the time. Great man." Nate says as we walk through the Michael Jackson part of the museum.
"Yeah." I say, not being able to really agree, I didn't really know my grandma.
"Oh, right. Well, how about we go get ice cream? Your favorite."
"Nate, I'm not a kid."
"Fine, no ice cream then."
"Oh my gosh I'm joking of course I want ice cream."
"I know, I was gonna go anyways." Nate says and we both laugh.

We get our ice cream then sit at a table outside since it was a nice day.
"So, see any girls?" I ask Nate.
"Uh," He says then looks down, smiles and shakes his head and makes a serious face again. "Nah."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, I'll um keep my eye out though."
"Alright." I say. Nate was acting kinda strange now, after a brought up that question. I decide to just shrug it off.

"So how are you and your guy?" Nate asks.
"Oh richie? We're good, uh, we're thinking of visiting Vegas soon, just to go."
"Oh that's cool, I've been there, but it was forever ago."

Later That Day
Me and Nate had a pretty good day as friends. He didn't try to make any moves on me, he wasn't flirting, he was keeping his distance. I think he's ready for a girlfriend if he wanted one. He's a great guy, he makes mistakes, ones that shouldn't have even happened, but, it's whatever. As long as he doesn't do that to his next girl, then he's fine.

Richie went home when I left, Sam is out with the boys, so I'm home alone. I connect my phone with the house speakers and start blasting my music. It's on Pandora so whatever comes on, comes on. My neighbors don't really mind, they're party people too so they do the same.
"Backdoor." The house alarm says.
"Hello?" I yell. "Anyone there?" I yell once more walking towards the backdoor slowly.
As I turn the corner I notice the backdoor is wide open. I run to it and close the doors.
Hmm maybe the wind or something, I think to myself. Just as a turn around I got startled by a person standing right behind me. They were wearing a black mask and black clothes. I scream and they grab me harshly, I don't remember much after that.

I wake up in a strange room. It's dark with only one light in the room, it's not so bright either. There's a big metal door with a little window on it in the wall in front of me. I look down and notice my wrists and ankles are wrapped with a chain and a lock.
"Hello?! Is anyone there?!" I yell.

The door makes a loud noise and it slowly opens. The person's face isn't showing, the mask is still on.
"What do you want from me?" I ask.
"From you? Nothing." A man says.
"Then why am I here?" I ask confused.
"Nate owes me money. If I don't get my money, you know what happens." He says which scares me.
"Why me?!" I yell.
"Nate admires you the most. I know if I used anyone else, he wouldn't care as much."
"But, how do you know him? Why does he owe you money?"
"ENOUGH." He man yells and I get scared and jump up.

He walks out and leaves me in the room. I look around and think of ways to escape, but nothing seems possible.