Chapter 6

I wake up screaming and Nate trying to calm me down. "It's alright, your okay." He said rubbing my head softly. I start fall back to sleep as Nate whispers sweet things into my ear.

-

The next morning I woke up alone in my bed. I get up and take a shower. When I'm done with my shower I connect my phone to my speakers and start dancing and singing around my room. I was really into the music when someone taps my shoulder. I scream and cover my mouth when I realize it's Nate.
"Don't scare me like that." I told him turning down my music.
"Sorry lil mama, your brother won't be home till later, maybe we can go to the movies or do something?" he asks sitting down on my couch.
"Sure, I actually wanted to go out and find a job like maybe somewhere in the mall?" I said sitting down next to him and he put his arm around my shoulder.
"Sounds good, then after you can go shopping, on me." He told me smiling.
"No my mom gave me 1,000$ to spend on stuff, I got it."
"Pleeease let me pay for you." He says with a puppy dog face, cutie.
"Fine, if it makes you happy."
"Thank you, now let's get going." He tells me getting up and I follow right after him.

-

We arrived at the mall and parked the car. When we entered the mall a people wanted to take pictures with him. He took some pictures, some told him they loved him, some asked who I was. He told me I was a good friend. Some girls have me ugly looks, some smiled at me. It really didn't bother me, I just wanted to know what was going on. Once everyone was done taking pictures we started walking to Vera Bradley. "What was that all about?" I asked him talking about all the girls.
"Umm I think your brother should be the one to tell you." He said looking to the ground.
"I mean it's not like your famous or somethin' right?" I said laughing.
"Look lets just talk about something else okay, I promis your brother will tell you soon." He said grabbing my hand.
We walked hand in hand through the the mall. We reached Vera Bradley and I saw a bunch of patterned purses and bags. "What is this?" I asked Nate.
"Since your gonna be getting a job, you'll need a purse to hold some stuff in. Look, this ones cute. He said picking up a chevron printed with flowers purse.
We got a few purses and bags for travel and stuff. He says my brother travel sometimes and I'd be going with him.
We went to a few more stores and bought clothes, fragrances, and stuff that I may need for the future.

-

We walked into the house and my brother was sitting on the couch watch tv. "Hey where were you guys?" Sam asked getting up and hugging me.
"We went to the mall." I said.
"You used the money mom gave you?"
"No I payed for her." Nate said with a smirk playing across his face.
"Oh, okay. Well I brought some pizza, it's in the kitchen on the island."
"Alright I'll be in my room." I said going to the kitchen and grabbing a pizza.
"And thanks again for everything, both of yall." I said walking upstairs to my room.
I changed into some nike pros and an oversized shirt, then sat on the couch turning on the tv.

Nate POV

"Dude we need to tell her about this fame, some girls noticed me in the mall and started to take pictures with me. She asked what it was all about but I told her that you would tell her soon." I told Sam as I was eating my pizza.
"I'm not sure how she'll react though, what if
she doesn't like all the fame? What if she wants to go back because of that?" He said with a worry look.
"Bro we need to tell her, sooner or later she's gonna find out. I think it would be better if you just tell her."
"I mean I guess, I just don't want to lose her, she hasn't been here long and she already means so much to me. I mean she's my sister that I just met. I cannot lose her, she's important to our family." He said with tears starting to roll down his face.
"It will be fine, if she doesn't want to be in the fame, we can just make sure if she gets social media she doesn't accept anyone, only her friends, when she starts going to school."
"What about the people at school? They can be fans of us and trick her into being their friend just to get to meet us."
"Sam, maybe your just overthinking bro, I mean she's had a good time so far, I don't think she'd want to go back to the adoption center, she loves you guys. She was telling me about how she's glad to have a family that loves her took the time to find her. She loves you Sam, she'll love you guys forever. You and your sister and your mom. Don't worry man."
"Fine, OLIVIA!!" he said calling her.
"What?" She said stopping at the bottom of the stairs.
"Sit down, please, we need to tell you something really important." Sam said patting the spot next to him.

A/N
Hey loves.! Sorry this update is a little later. I've been busy with family and I didn't have time to update. I am still looking for Olivia's best friend when she starts school. First person to comment gets the opening.! Well thank you so so much for reading, have a wonderful day/night.