Part 44

I wake up to the fire alarm going off. I get up immediately and look to the side to see if Richie was there but he wasn't. I go downstairs and the downstairs was full of smoke. I get my flashlight, cover my nose and mouth with my shirt and find the smoke source. I walk to the kitchen where I can tell the fire is and see Richie using the fire extinguisher the take out the fire forming on the stove.
"What's going on in here??" I say walking up to Richie.
"Hold up." He says and finishing taking out the fire. We walk through the back door and leave the door open so the smoke can air out.
"Wellll, I tried to make you breakfast in bed, but I don't know what happened, I guess I had the temperature too high and yeah."
"Aw baby." I say laughing a little.
"I know why I never cook now."
"How about we let the smoke air out then go to iHop for something?"
"Yeah, that'd be better than me trying to make something." He says and we both laugh.

We park in the parking lot and walk in the building.
"Welcome to iHop, how many guests?"
"Two, please." Richie says.
"Right this way." The hostess says grabbing some menus then walking the opposite way.
"Is here fine?" She asks and we nod. "Someone will be with you shortly." She states and I smile as an okay.

We finish eating, pay, then get back to the car.
"Where to next?" Richie says.
"Hmm, I need a dress for a family reunion next weekend. Maybe the mall? Then a walk downtown?"
"Sounds perfect." Richie says then reverses the car and drives to Beverly Center.

We walk around the mall, store after store, and I still can't find a dress. It's Wednesday so there's not too many people here. I walk into a store I didn't notice before and look around while Richie is looking in Brookstone.

I look at the dresses and find nothing, until I spot this one dress that catches my eye.
"That would look good on you." Richie says walking up to me and hugging me from behind. I put my hands on his where are by my lower stomach.
"You think so?" I ask.
"For sure. Try it on."
I find my size and go to the fitting rooms as Richie sits on the couches by them.

I put on the dress and I really do like it. I open the fitting room door and wait for Richie to notice.
"Woah baby, I told you it'll look good." He says looking me up and down.
"I like it too, I think ima get it." I say smiling.

We leave the mall and park somewhere closer to downtown. Traffic isn't so bad so right now, so it didn't take long to get where we wanted.

We get out of the car and begin our walk.
"If you could have any car you wanted, what would it be?" Richie asks.
"Hmm, probably a matte pink Lamborghini. Oh god I would kill for a car like that." I say obsessing over it.
"Sounds possible." He says.
"What do you mean?" I ask confused.
"Oh, nothing." He says smiling.
"Alright, well, how about you? What's your dream car?" I ask
"It'll probably have to be a matte black Porsche."
"I love how we both want matte sport cars."
"Perfect relationship." He says.
"Babe smile." I say pulling out my camera because of course I have to take a pic for the gram. I smile then he gives a cheesy smile.
"Aw cute." I say and prepare to post it.
I put the caption as 'babe cheesin' a lil too hard. 💓' & hit share. I don't tag him cause I know hoes gonna wanna try to talk to him & that ain't gonna happen.

After a 2 hour walk around downtown we walk back to the car and drive home. I had a pretty amazing day with a pretty amazing guy.