Chapter 16

I got a call from Nate.
"Hello.?" I said answering the phone.
"Hey baby." Nate said.
"Hey."
"What are you doin?"
"Nothing just waiting for Sammy to get here."
"Where are you?"
"At Starbucks. Sam wanted to have a day to ourselves so he chose Starbucks then we're going to the mall and a couple of other places."
"Oh alright. then I'll see you tomorrow?"
"yeah. Sammys here, I gotta go."
"Okay I love you."
"Love you too.
"Bye."
I hung up the phone and got up to hug Sammy.
"Hey sis."
"Hey bro."
We ordered, sat, and talked.
-

We arrived at the mall and we had to put on sunglasses and a beanie so no one would recognize us. Every now and then people would notice us but not as much as if we didn't have no disguise.
"You know I'm glad I got to spend time with you today. We learned so much about each other and I'm glad to have you as one of my sisters." Sam said as we were walking out of the mall.
"Same here. I'm glad to know you guys are truly here for me. It's like it's all a dream, like a big fairy tale. I've never had a family, well not for long that is."
"Well we are your forever family. This is real life, you have your family. Most of all you have Nate. I know he means a lot to you, and if he ever hurts you, you don't wanna know what's gonna happen after I'm done with him."
"I'll be fine, I've got with people before, a lot. Then I had someone I actually fell in love with. He was my everything, my only happiness. But it all turned upside down and he broke my heart. After that, I learned to accept when someone breaks up with you. That it's a part of life and everyone goes through it. Sure if Nate breaks up with me I'll be a little hurt, but not that bad."
"Well then that last guy is lucky you didn't know me then. His face wouldn't have looked the same." Sam said. I laughed.
"Thank you for everything. Ever since I've been here, I feel like I actually have a chance in the world." I say as we get in the car.
"You are going to go far. Do you like to sing?" Sam asks.
"Um yeah, a little bit."
"Great. You could come on tour with us and preform."
"I don't know. I don't think I could go on stage and preform."
"Come on Liv, you'd be amazing."
"I'll think about it."
Sam turned up the music and we started singing along to all the songs while he took snapchat videos.
"You're just like Emily." He said laughing.
"Well she is my big sister." I said laughing.
-

We got home and decided to text Arianna.
To Arianna : hey 🌚
From Arianna : Hey.
To Arianna : What's up.?
From Arianna : Nothing just at my house bored out of my mind.
To Arianna : Hey maybe tomorrow if your not busy we can hangout.?
From Arianna : Sure.! I won't be doing nothing.
To Arianna : Alright cool, laser tag.?
From Arianna : Yeees I love laser tag!
To Arianna : perfect, I'll meet you there around 12.?
From Arianna: Okay. I have to go, see you tomorrow.
I locked my phone and someone was knocking on my door.
"Come in." I yelled.
"Hey baby girl." Nate said coming and sitting down next to me.
"Hey babe." I say hugging him.
"What are we watching today?" He asks.
"Well I wanted to take a walk around the city. Just to walk. Wanna come with?"
"Sure. Hover boards?"
"Nah, I wanna walk. I need the work out anyways."
"Alright let's go then." He says as we walk about of my room.
I stop at the door and yell to Sam.
"ILL BE BACK LATER IM GONNA GO FOR A WALK WITH NATE." I tell upstairs so Sam could hear me.
"ALRIGHT SEE YA LATER." He yells back.
-

I was still wearing what I was wearing when I was with Sam because I didn't feel like changing.
Me and Nate walked around, stopped at a few places, talked. We stopped at a bakery and got some macarons. Nate has never had them so I suggested some flavors to him. We walked out and ate our macarons while walking.
"I'm glad to have you Olivia. You're a smart, beautiful, talented, amazing girl. I promise to take care of you for as long as I'm alive. I will go to the edge of the earth for you. You make me feel happy, I haven't felt this happy in a while. You, music, and my family and fans are the only things I love the most, that keeps me going. Olivia, I love you." Nate says as we lock our hands together.
"I love you so much more. You have no idea how much you mean to me, I've been through hell and back, it's not something I want to happen again, and I hope it doesn't. God I hope it doesn't. Sam said I'm going to be here forever. I'm trying hard not to screw up, I'm scared that if I do, they're gonna send me back."
"We will al take care of you, you belong here, and that's were your gonna stay. People make mistakes and it's fine if you do too, you're a person. " Nate says kissing me.

Authors Note

Sorry for the lack in update, I had a writers block. I made this one a little longer for the days I missed, it's not that long or good but, it's something. Thanks for reading, and yes my finger is better now.