Chapter 31

Olivia's POV

It's been about a week since Justin came. We've had brother/sister bonding time. Sam didn't really like it much since he is my actual brother. I told him that I loved them both equally.

"Hey ready to go?" Justin said.
"Where y'all going?" Sam said getting up off the couch.
"We're going to watch Paranormal Activity, we'd watch scary movies when he had the time to come home." I said.
"Okay have fun." Sam said looking kind of sad.
I shook it off and got into the car.

We arrived at the movies where it's usually not packed. There was only maybe 20 people this time. We had an easy time getting in, until we actually walked into the building.

"OMG IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!" People were yelling.
Me and Justin ran into our movie was being shown. There was security to make sure people didn't go in without the right ticket.

There was only about 4 other people in the screening room. We sat in the back so people won't really notice us.

3 hours later

We decided to stop at McDonald's to pick up stuff for us and the rest of the boys.
"How about tomorrow we go mini-golfing?" Justin asked as we waited for our food.
"I'd love to, but Sam wanted to take me to dinner."
"Do you think he's jealous?" He asked.
"Of what?"
"You know, us hanging out as brother and sister."
"No, he knows he'll always be my real brother."
"Am I chopped liver?" He asked and we laughed.

"I'm glad we got to hang out, I mean it's been years." I said as we walk out with our food to the car.
"Me too, I've missed you so much." He says as we start driving home.
"How is mom doing?" I asked.
"She's doing fine. Haven't seen her in a while too." He said.
I turned on the radio and it was Justin's song, 'What do you mean?'.
"I didn't get to text you but you did amazing at the MTV music awards!" I say.
"Thanks. It was awkward since I haven't had performed in forever. I felt like a was being judged." He said.
"You were. In a good way. I was so proud of you Justin." I said smiling.

"Almost forgot." I said taking out my phone and taking a picture of me and Justin.
I posted it on Instagram captioned, had an amazing day with my brother like friend. I've missed him to much. 💗' and tagged him.

We arrived at the house and the boys were playing xbox.
"I got y'all McDonald's." I say awaking towards to the kitchen and the boys immediately coming this way too.
"Hey babe." Nate says hugging me and kissing me on the forehead.
"Hey baby." I say giving me him his food.
"Thanks love." He says and goes back to the living room.
"When are you gonna take a break from the Xbox, geesh." I say and sit next to Nate.
"When pigs fly." He says and we both laugh.