Chapter 15

One Month Later

I got a call from Nate.
"Hello?" I said answering the phone.
"Hey, can I come over?" He asked.
"Sure, my brother is over at John's place so we can cuddle and watch Netflix tonight."
"Alright sounds good, I'll bring the pizza."
"Okay, love you."
"Love you too."
"Bye." I said hanging up the phone.

Nates POV

Today I planned on asking out Oliva.
She's going to open the pizza box and when she opens it, it will say 'Olivia, make me the happiest guy in the world, and go out with me?' written on it. I'm actually not that nervous, I feel motivated to do it.  Okay never mind maybe I am a little nervous.

I make my way over to their house. I open the door and Olivia answers it.
"Hey." She says kissing my cheek.
"Hey lil mama." I say walking in and shutting the door.
We walk up to her room and she turns on the tv and I sit on the couch. Here goes nothing.

Olivia's POV

I sat down and right when I sat down I got a call from Sam.
"Hey." I said answering the phone.
"Hey what are you doing." he asked.
"Chillin with Nate."
"Oh alright. Just wanted to check up on you."
"Okay I'm fine.
"Ok and I won't be home till tomorrow."
"K I'll call you if I go anywhere."
"Alright love you sis.
"Love ya too."
"Bye."
I hung up the phone and looked at Nate.
"You look nervous, are you okay?"
"What? Yeah I'm fine." I say clearing my throat.
"Okay. I'll be back, I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get plates and drinks." I said getting up.
I was walking downstairs and nearly fell down the stairs. Sam left his penny board near the stairs. I picked it up and put it in his room then continued what I was doing.
I returned with the plates and drinks, Nate still looked nervous.
"What's wrong love?" I asked sitting down next to him.
"Nothing I'm fine." He said while I was about to open the pizza box.
"Wait, can we watch the beginning of the movie first? Then we can start to eat?" He said.
"Oh. Um. Okay if you want."
The movie was starting and Nate was on his phone.
"Hey get off your phone and watch the movie." I said grabbing his phone and putting it under my thigh.
"Aw baby I just have to check something." He said with a puppy dog face.
"Fine." I said giving him back his phone.

It was already to the middle of the movie and I had forgot about the pizza.
"Oh yeah the pizza, you still want some?" I asked Nate.
"Yeah."
I opened the box and it said something I read it and immediately hugged Nate.
"So is that a yes?" He said laughing.
""Of course." I said laughing as well.
-

For the rest of the night we watched Netflix and cuddled. We fell asleep around 2 or 3 in the morning.
-
I woke up alone in my bed to the smell of bacon. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and found Nate making pancakes, eggs, and bacon.
"Good morning gorgeous." He said walking over to me and kissing my forehead.
"Oh my gosh I totally forgot to ask you." I said.
"what is it?" Nate asked.
"Did you ask Sam if we can date?"
"Well no, but I did ask your mom. Sam is protective over you and if we tell him he might flip out."
"We can't keep it a secret forever, he's gonna find out one day." I said.
"I don't think he'll mind thought because he knows you'll make the right choices. Besides he didn't care when we would kiss and stuff in front of him." I said.
"True, when he gets home, I'll tell him. Or do you wanna tell him?" I asked.
"I'll tell him." Nate said.