Chapter 17

It was the next day and me and Arianna are going to play laser tag. I got dressed and did slightly did my make-up. Nothing too much just eyeliner, mascara, and a bit of lipgloss.
I made my way out the door before Sam scared me.
"Where are you going?" He says.
"Oh my gosh you scared me! And to play laser tag with someone I met at the mall like a week ago or something."
"Okay stay safe." Sam said hugging me.
"I will, bye." I said hugging back then leaving.
The place wasn't that far so I just walked.
-

I finally got there and texted Arianna go see if she was here yet.
To Arianna : Hey, are you here yet.?
From Arianna : Almost, I stopped to put gas.
To Arianna : Okay I'll be waiting at the front. I'll buy our tickets.
I got in line and bought our tickets. Then I got a text from Arianna.
From Arianna : no it's fine I'll buy mine.
To Arianna : Too late 😊
I locked by phone and waiting for her to get here.
She finally arrived and we started to play.
We waited in line and about 3 minutes we got let into the place thing.
We put on the vests and had to listen to the rules. It was finally beginning and the countdown started. Me and Arianna were on the blue team. The countdown went to one and we were released into the arena. We ran upstairs and hid. We 'shot' everyone who tried to come upstairs, the. His somewhere else so they can't shoot us back.
We played non-stop thought the whole day. It was an amazing day.
"Well I had fun." I said while we walked out.
"Me too, thanks for an amazing day." She said hugging me.
"No problem, just hit me up when you wanna hang again." I said hugging back.
"Hey do you need a ride." She asked.
"Sure."
We walked to her car and I showed her the way to my house. Well down the street because Sam said not to lead anyone to where we live for privacy reasons. I got out of the car and started walking home.
While I was walking a car was following close up behind me. I started walking faster and taking turns, I can always use maps if I get lost. I walked to the neighborhood park and sat on the swing. They parked kind of behind a bush. I got scared and texed Sam.
To Sam : sam help me.
From Sam : What is it?
To Sam : There's a car following me, I don't wanna walk to the house cause they will know where I live. I'm at the park right now. Hurry please.
From Sam : On my way, be careful.
Sam finally got here and I ran into the car. He didn't drive home because they were still following. He drove into downtown to lose them. We lost them a couple of times then they just kept finding us. We took really sharp turns over and over then we finally lost them. We drove home and ran inside.

Authors Note
Sorry this chapter is short. It's really early in the Morning. I'll try to write more tomorrow. And also sorry the outfit picture is so close I didn't have time to edit and I was out of storage. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a wonderful day.