2

Mark followed Eden around the hospital calling after her, she didnt once turn around, she was intentionally ignoring him and slightly enjoying it.

Mark then caught up to her when she sat down to have lunch with the other interns.
"Oh look here comes McSteamy again. He doesnt give up" Meredith complained, Eden ignored her.

"Nope hes here for McSister" Cristina pointed to Eden who carried on eating her lunch as all 5 interns looked at her with a seriously look.

"Eden" Mark said taking a seat next to her, who didnt even turn around to acknowledge him.
"How are you?" He said smiling hopeful but that just made Eden annoyed. How could he act like nothing has happened like he didnt break all of his promises he made, leaving her behind without a second thought and all he could say is how are you.

"Yuu serious" Eden spat
"What"
"I havent seen or spoke  to you since I was 6 and your first thing to say is how are you" she firmly told hom.
"Eden" Mark softly spoke Eden knew what was coming an excuse as he used the sloan face which their mum always wore when she was about to give her a reason why she was late picking her up from school or a friends an excuse why she wasnt around for a day but least of all did she expect it from Mark.

"Oh dont do that dont use her face" Eden spat, Mark stiffened knowing who she was talking about. He didnt want to be compared to her. Of all people.
"Eden let me please explain" Mark begged.

"Nope" Eden popped the P  standing up from the table ready to walk away from Mark.
"Eden" Mark said again as he two stood up.

"Dont pretend your here for me. I know your here for Addison you really think im that stupid" Eden spat in his face and before he could protest or argue his case she was gone, he wasnt giving up any time soon.

"Whose service is she on?" Mark asked turning back to the interns
"Not telling" George proudly spoke
"Post ops" Alex told him as they all moaned at him.

"Well that narrows it down" Mark moaned
"Shes on Addisons post ops this afternoon" Alex added
"Oh great this is going to go down well" Mark mumbled walking away from the interns.

"Doctor sloan you've got surgery" Alex said standing up.
"I know I know i will be there cant let derek win" Mark smirked.

"Serious Alex"
"What hes mark sloan best"
"We know best Plastics surgeon on the east coast all you have said all day" the interns moaned as they all got up going their seperate ways.

"Addison wheres Eden?" Mark asked running up to Addison who just turned and walked away from him but he wasnt giving up.
"I dont know"
"Shes on your post ops, you know" Mark smirked
"Not telling you" Addison spoke determind but then Eden came out of a patient room to give Addison the post op report but she didnt see Mark with her.

"Doctor Montgomery" Eden started then she saw Mark beaming at her.
"Seriously your everywhere" Eden moaned shaking her head.

"Eden can we talk?" Mark asked gain
"Fine" Eden gave in knowing that he wouldnt stop till she gave him an answer his pager went off Eden rolled her eyes history was repeating yet again.
"Your needed" Eden pointed to the loud pager
"Well I have a once in a lifetime surgery you can get in on" Mark smirked knowing she couldnt turn that down, lifetime surgery was music to an interns ears.

"Ahh im sorry i have more post ops to do" Eden lied knowing the reason mark was offering the surgery was just to get her in a room where she couldnt run from him.
"You've done all mine" Addison quickly spoke as she got a murderous look from Eden.

"Thats it then your free lets go, oh its with Derek too" Mark told her as he pulled her towards the OR.
"Oh this will be fun then" Eden pointed out, listening to the bickering between Mark and Derek each of them trying to out do the other.