13

When they got to the ER the place was carnage people screaming out in pain, they heard from a passing doctor that there had been a tunnel collapse on a freeway.

Without thinking Eden went over to a bed that had no doctor or nurse but she didnt see what bed it was.

"Hi Im doctor Abbott, how can I help you Mrs" Eden asked as she then realised what bed she was next to, the bed her mum was laying in yesterday, she quickly collected herself so she could give this patient the best care.

"No Mrs just Miss lovey, Miss Charlene Sloan" Eden felt like someone had poured ice water down her back. Charlene Sloan that couldn't be right and lovey was what her mum called her when she needed her not to tell Mark or her dad something that had happened.

"Excuse me" Eden asked wide eyed
"Miss Charlie Low" the patient repeated and Eden relaxed just slightly but all she could see was her mum laying infront of her.

"So whats the problem?" Eden asked
"Oh im fine, just a couple of cuts we were just coming out of the tunnel when it collapsed" Miss Low told Eden.

Eden rolled Miss lows shirt sleeves up to see the exact same cuts as her mum did yesterday, Eden clenched her eyes shut quickly opening them again to see only a few irragular cuts on her arms none like her mums.

"Oh kiddo, just get me Marky" Eden heard the voice of her mum speak, things were starting to freak her out alittle.
"Excuse me?" Eden asked miss low to repeat what she said just to be sure that she wasnt hearing things.
"Sorry lovey, i said that the impact of the collapse pushed our car half way down the free way how we didnt hit other cars god knows but then im more of a spirtaul person you know like gemstones"

"Look Kiddo I found you this Rose Quartz its perfect to get rid of stress you look ever so stressed Kiddo, should have gone into plastics" Eden heard her mum speak again, Eden stumbled backwards shouting "stop stop", knocking over the instrument station that was behind her and she fell over it landing ontop of it gaining the attention of the whole ER.

Rory ran to her side holding his hand out to pull her up to his side, she took his helpful offer standing on her feet to be meet with all eyes on her, Mark and Derek had just come into the ER as it was all hands on deck they even had Nancy and Liz with them they had been given privallges to help out how ever they could.

Eden took a step towards her patient Miss Low when she said "Oh Kiddo what a scene" but it was her mums voice laughing at her.

Eden took a deep breath trying to get her mums voice out of her head when she opened her eyes Miss Low her patient was looking up at her smiling.

"I am so sorry about that" Eden apologised
"Oh dont worry Lovey its a very crazy day your doing better than me" Miss Low smiled at her young doctor.

"Hi there im Doctor Sloan i will be your Doctor"
"Mark no, this is my patient" Eden moaned
"Doctor Abbott is taking 5 minutes to catch her breath" Mark told the patient not looking at Eden.

"Doctor Sloan im sure your great at your job but I would like to stay with Doctor Abbott" Miss low said softly.
Eden smiled smugly at her brother.
"Fine, i will be back to check on the sautures" Mark firmly said as he walked away but still watching Eden going back to a disaproving Nancy and an agreeing with Mark Liz.

"Im sorry about him, my brother is very protective" Eden apologised as she started to take Miss Lows vitals.
"Im sure he's just looking out for you".

"Marky is the best kiddo, we are very lucky" her mums voice spoke Eden just brushed it off trying to avoid another freak out she already felt crazy.