5

Eden and her dad Simon were just walking into the hospital, Eden loved spending time with her dad even if they had just met that morning for breakfast before they both came to the hospital.

Since she left home to start her internship she doesnt spend as much time as she use to with her dad, she was always  a daddys girl and still is she just truly has a fun time with her Dad she can talk to him about anything even the uncomfortable girl stuff he listens, does his research to give her the best answer. She missed this the feeling of the two of the against the world.

"So whose service you on today?" Simon asked anticapting the response as Eden pulled out her phone to check the schedule.

When she saw the doctors name she shock her head.
"Im with Mark" Eden laughed.
"Your on plastics, oh thats great" Simon said so excited for her to experience his love.
"Hmm yeah great" Eden sarcastically commented.

She was somewhat excited to be on plastics for the first time, she had always been curious  to see what her brother and dad had always been on about but she knew the reason why she was on his service today because her dad was visiting.

"Doctor Abbott" The chief smiled welcoming Simon with a hand shake.
"Chief Webber"

"This is our head of plastics Mark Sloan he will be showing you round the department today and if you want to join in some surgeries please do" The chief said trying to make him comfortable he desperately wanted this project and this doctor at his hospital their plastics department needed improvement which the likes of Doctor Abbott could help fund.

"I would love to see the Plastics department, Chief Webber i must say you have the best guy to run your department" Simon genuinely said.

"Do you know each other?" The chief asked suspiciously but before it could be explained to him he remembered he already knew "ahh yes of course your Doctor Abbott dad who is Doctor Sloans younger sister so of course you know each other my apologies"

"Well why dont you spend the morning with Doctor Sloan then we can have our meeting this afternoon that okay with you"
"Sounds perfect I get to see my Eden in action what more could I want" Simon gushed very excitedly as Eden hidden behind her hands in embarrassment.
"Is that okah that we work together, incase its a conflict of interest or anything" Simom generally asked not wanting to get Eden in trouble.

"No not at all, Doctor Abbott can show you all that we have taught her"
"Cant wait"

"Doctor Sloan will show you where to find the scrubs"
"I will" Mark questioned
"Play nice' The cheif whispered before walking away.

Eden quickly hugged her dad as she to walked away.
"Err Eden where do you think your going?" Mark asked her, in a slight how dare you tone.
"To the intern lockers to get scrubs and put my stuff a way i will see you up in plastics for rounds see ya" Eden clarified as she backed away watching her brothers frustration take over his face.

"Oh  i have a fun day in stall" Eden moaned throwing her bag into her locker
"Why?" George asked sympatheticly.
"Well I have the front row seat to a pissing contest between my big brother and Dad" Eden firmly said banging her forehead agasint the locker door.

"Ooh wouldnt want to be you" Cristina agreed
"Well it will just be Mark trying to be the best while my dad allows him to."
"Doctor Abbotts here, why do i still have to be on OB" Alex moaned.
"Oh i would much rather be on OB than plastics today"

"Whats McSteamys problem with your dad?" Izzie asked
"My dad was the guy, who was different from other boyfriends, Mark thought he would be the last boyfriend then he got her pregnannt with me, mum broke up with him then he vanished, Mark thought he abandoned me and him but my dad didnt know I existed when my dsd came back into the picture my mum was like all over him just for money, used me to get his money, I think Mark felt bad for that. He was always spoken about oh well Edens dad is a big shot plastics surgeon best in the country was what my mum would say to anyone willing to listen, Marks dad was just some scumbag that was it he was some what jealous and now he feels he has to compete against him. It just means a fun day for me. Any way I better go before Mark turns up here to drag me out" Eden spoke quickly throwing on her scrubs as she walked.