26

Rory walked into the ER looking for Eden for their date there she was at the nurses station, she wasnt in her scrubs anymore she had infact got dressed for their date then come down to the ER to quickly do some patient files before the date.

"Are you ready?" Rory whispered in Edens ear wrapping his arms around her from behind, causing a very large smile to grow on her face as she spun  around to face him.

"Wow look at you" Rory said in amazment at Edens outfit she was wearing a black v-neck top paired with a dark blue jeans that hugged her figure perfectly, Eden had decided to throw her hair up into a bun not a work messy bun but a tight perfectly made bun leaving her baby hairs to shape her face.

"You cant talk, you look very very handsome" Eden smiled wrapping her arms around his neck planting a quick peck kiss admiring her boyfriends outfit he was wearing a light blue shirt tucked into his black jeans.

"Look at the two of you" Mark chimed as he walked into the ER to see his sister in the arms of her soon to be fiance.
"Wow Eden, you look so beautiful. Enjoy your date" Mark smiled.

"Eden, your chariot awaits" Rory joked as he and Eden left the ER to Rorys car.

Their car jounrey ended at the lake, Eden got out of the car not quite sure what she was expecting but not this, she was met with the most gorgeous scene, a picnic on the lake dock which was covered in fairy light, lighting it up on the summer night.

"You did this for me" Eden said so shocked throwing her self at Rory.
"Of course i did this for you, you deserve it and Mark told me how much you love going to this lake when you need to think or had a crap day and that only he knew this is where you came, so now its our place. Lets have a picnic" Rory told her whose smile just grew by every word Rory told her.

Eden was given the picnic basket she started to go through it to see every single favourite food of hers.
Once they had finished eating the contents of the basket, Rory pulled out a surprise from behind his back.

"Oh my god" Eden expressed as she saw what Rory was holding.
"My favourite ice cream" Eden bounced as she took the spoon and they start to share the ice cream, every spoon Eden pulls out, Rory waits in anticipation for the ring to be on that spoon but it wasnt, his spoon hit the ring so he placed it on Edens side of the cartoon just as she was about to discover the ring her phone starts to ring.
She looks at the number and its unknown, so she answers it in panic mouthing her apologies to Rory then she drops her spoon as it landed in the ice cream Rory knew something was wrong.

"Umm yeah yeah, I will be there as soon as i can" Eden said panicing putting her phone back in her pocket.
"I I I need to go, to the hospital now, im so sorry" Eden sort of explained and apolgised jumping up from the ground.

"Okay okay, calm down tell me whats happened and how i can help?" Rory said calmly jumping up to Edens side.
"My my dad, is in an ambulance, there was a tanker explosion he was near the blast and he he was coding while they were on the phone. So we need to go to the hospital now" Eden told him as they both ran to the car.