36

All the residents were in Joes having a drink together like they did most nights.

"Hey Eden can I have a word?" Mark asked as he fell on Eden drunkenly.
"Fine, only because if i say no you will not leave me alone as you are drunk" Eden firmly told him as she was dragged away from her friends to an empty table.

"So what's going on?" Eden asked
"Callies pregnant" Mark literally spat out, Eden sat there in silence unsure on how to react and if this was a good thing or not.
"Good or"
"This is great im going to be a dad" Mark shouted

"Hang on a minute not that i want the details to your sex life, Derek just punched you in the face because your together together with Lexi but now your having a baby with Callie." Eden slowly questioned finding away to ask her brother without getting way more details than she needed to know.

"I slept with Callie before me and Lexi were together. We had like a friends with benefits deal when we both are single" mark explained.

"Does Lexi know?" Eden asked
"No. She wants a baby as much as she wants a root canal"
"Weird comparison" Eden noted
"I could tell Lexi im the weird uncle" mark suggetsed
"Do you want that?"
"No. I want this baby and i want lexi, what do i do Eden?"

"You tell her because if you hide from her it will make it far far worse" Eden explained softly.
"When did you get so wise" mark asked
"Always have been" Eden teased.

"Your going to be a dad Mark"
"I know and you will be Auntie Eden"
"Its amazing" Eden smiled.
"Yeah yeah it is" Mark replied as he got up to go back to Derek.

"Im sorry, Eden for putting you on Dereks service for my own personal gain" Mark apologised using his sparkly eyes.
"Its fine" eden accepted
"But i have always been proud of you even when you were a day old and could only cry i have always been the proudest big brother and now your on your way to be a better Plastics surgeon than me. Look you only sautured these yesterday but they are always healing. I couldnt even do that" Mark truthfully  told her pointing to the cut on his check and nose.
"I learnt from the best" Eden smirked
"Aww thank you" Mark striaghtened up smirking proud as punch.
"My dads a great teacher" Eden teased as she stood up getting ready to walk back to her friends.

"Hey" Mark said offended.
"Im joking. Your a pretty good teacher too"

Eden to got up walking back to her friends as she fell into her seat all eyes were on her wanting to know what Mark wanted and if it was juicy gossip.

"What!"
"What did he want?" They all asked.

Eden hesitated on telling them unsure if Mark wanted people to know or even if it was her place to tell but thankfully for her she was let off the hook as Cristina finally joined them and let it out.

"Callies pregnant" Cristina shouted sitting down as the residents burst into a chorus of awws and congratulations, once they were finished silence fell their brains processing the informarion and marks talking to Eden from what they saw it was serious but a good serious then they put it all together, their eyes fell on Eden.

"Its marks baby" She said alowly.
"What"
"But Callies gay" April quesioned
"No shes bi, she likes men and women. Thats how shes having my brothers baby" Eden explained.

"Im going to be Auntie Eden" then the congratulations started up again.

Eden was so happy for mark she knew he would make a fantastic dad, he was always amazing to her. So she had no doubt but she knew that he wanted lexi as much as he wanted the baby and having to let Lexi go was going to break him.