45

Eden woke up from falling asleep on the plane, she turned her head to the side to smile at Mark, to him still persauding her to stay but mark wasnt there and she wasnt on the plane she was laying on the ground all she could see was trees and more trees. She then saw a hand, bloody cut up hand lying under the plane, the plane, Eden hadnt even seen that laying on the uncomfortable floor with her was the plane and now there was someone underneath it she sat up, to see if she could see the face but she couldnt then it came to her, the only other person at the back of the plane with her and mark was lexi. Oh no Lexi.

"Lexi, lexi is that you" Eden shouted she saw the hand wave then relax, its Lexi.
"Eden, Eden its me" Lexi shouted back.

"Can you run it down for me" Eden asked lexi to tell her, her injuries then she would know how to treat her as it seemed to only be the two of them for now.

"My legs and my pelvis are crushed And I can't f-feel my other arm, so I'm not sure it's even there anymore. And, uh, my chest feels like it's gonna explode,
so it's probably a massive... hemothorax." Lexie told her as her breathing got worse as she spoke.

"Okay in going find some help, and oxygen the plane has oxygen" Eden decided, she then tried to scoot backwards to get up to get help but she tried to pull her legs back wards she was engulfed in immense pain, she looked down all she could see was her left foot because her right foot was under neath the plane tail the same piece of plane crushing Lexie.
She tried to wiggle her foot but the pain shoot back up her leg, her foot was stuck she couldn't get help she couldnt save them what was she meant to do now.

Then she had a bright idea, "lexi is there anything near you like a stick or rock that you could use to bang agaisnt the plane to get attention" Eden asked Lexie as she started looking around her anything then she found something.

"Ive got a seatbelt from my seat i can use that" Lexie told Eden excited.
"Great find Lexie" Lexie started to bang the seatbelt agaisnt the side of the plane making a loud noise trying to get anyones attention and that she did.

"Lexi lexi you did it look theres MARK" Eden said shouting her brothers name.
"Mark"

There he was running towards his sister and the love of his life, he then saw the blood covering Lexis face he ran towards her then saw Eden clenching her ankle trying to pull her foot out from under the plane and her chocolate brown her covered in blood. Who does he go to who does he comfort, who does he help, he stood there as Meredith and Cristina ran to Lexie's side, his attention darted from Lexie to Eden to Eden to lexie.

Eden could see Mark unsure on what to do or who to help, so she helped.
"Mark" Eden called as Marks attention snapped to her "go to her" she softly said as her brother followed his little sisters instructions and ran to Lexie holding her hand.

Eden watched the three surgeons see to Lexie, she knew that Lexie possibly wouldnt make it out of the forrest. So she needed the help more than herself.

Cristina popped her head around the plane to see Eden still trying to pull her foot out from the plane. "You okay?"
"Im fine help Lexie" Eden demanded as Cristina went back to Lexies side as she told Meredith to go and find Derek.

Mark then pushed Cristinas arm back into its socket.
"Right, 1,2,3 lift" Mark counted as they lifted the plane up and slightly off Lexie, Eden then felt a crushing pain on her ankle, the tail of the plane was now crushing down on her foot and the side of the tail was cutting in her ankle.

"Ow ow ow, STOP" Eden screamed in pain as they slowly dropped the pain back onto Lexie, the new cut on Edens ankle started to pour blood her hand flew onto it pushing pressure but the blood kept coming runing through her fingers.