28

Eden walked into her dads room, where Mark and Jackson were just about to start the debrising to help him heal.
Mark heard the door slide open and he knew exactly who it was without even looking up.

"Doctor Abbott can we help?" Mark asked not even looking her way.
"Im on plastics" Eden said in a sing song voice, slightly bouncing on the balls of her feet beaming at ther dad who returned the smile.
"Your on peds, your meant to be on peds today" Mark said standing up now giving Eden his full attention, slightly panicing.
"I asked Bailey if I could be moved onto plastics and she did. Thought you would be happy, its the start of the plastics pose, the derek and Amelia shephard of plastics remember thought you would be happy" Eden said slightly concerned while nudging Mark slightly, getting a small smile.

Mark knew why she was really on plastics today to be near her dad for his second burns session not for the plastics pose but he was going to let it slide, allowing her on peds so then he can keep an eye on the case load she takes on today, keeping her out of long hour surgeries.

"Yay plastics pose" mark chanted "but your not on his case, your wirh me. Jackson is on this case" Mark firmly told Eden something she had expected.

"I know but I want to be here for him but yay a day with my big bro watching him be the amazing plastics surgeon that he is" Eden smiled, Simon laughed at his daughter sucking up to her brother and plastics just to be near her dad to make sure he is comfortable today, he loved his daughter and her kind and caring side.
"Right well lets go" Mark smiled as he marched out with Eden following behind him.
"Avery if you need me page me but youve got this" Mark cheered him on.

"Good morning" Mark smirked as he handed in his files to the nurses station.
"Dont smile at me" one of the nurses, nurse Olivia said sternly as she stood up squaring up to mark, Eden knew her brothers reputation with any woman in the hospital but more towards the nurses.
"Dont smile at her" another nurse said standing next to Olivia.

"What have you done" Eden whispered asking her brother who just shrugged his shoulders in response unsure himself.

"We've compared notes" Olivia said
"You've compared notes" Mark and Eden both asked, Eden questioned the note comparing mark was more flattered.
"Compared pick up lines, compared techniques" Olivia continued causing Eden to cringe at her brothers technique at what that was referring too.
"Techniques" Mark repeated still flattered.
"Okay we can stop repeating technique" Eden said still cringing.

"Identical" the nurses said together.
"Indentical" Mark repeated not so flatteted this time.
"We've formed a club" the nurse started.
"Oh this should be good" Eden mumbled to herself.
"The nurses united against mark sloan" Olivia told him.
"Is there club activities?" Mark truly questioned embarrassing his sister that he even questioned that.

"Are you for real?" Eden asked disgusted.
"What, i had to ask" mark justified as the nurses walked away.

"Hey Derek, you will not believe what just happened to me' mark started to tell Derek but he had more pressing things to tell Mark.
"Theres a kid looking for you" Derek dead pan told him.
"A kid?" Mark questioned.
"Oh plastics is very fun" Eden sarcastically noted as a small boy who must have been about 12 appeared beside Derek, she then found her self doing the maths in her head that it was in deed possible that this boy could be marks.

"Daddy" the little boy asked
"What" mark exclaimed.

The boy then started to laugh being joined by Derek who  then pulled out money handing it to the boy.
"Oh that was mean but pretty believable" Eden agreed
"Thank you and Derek i will be getting you back for that" Mark firmly said to Eden.

"Your not my dad but i was hoping you could build me some new ears" The boy pretty confidently asked mark, Eden then noticed that the little boys ears weren't fully formed and he had implants.

Mark was looking at the little boy, Ryans scan not looking very hopefull, while Eden sifted through the letters from Ryans class friends, they wrote them hoping that the letters would persaude Mark to do the surgery for free as Ryans mum couldnt afford to pay but there was a slight probablem is that the nurses hate Mark at the moment and would refuse to help so Eden then had an idea.

"I could help i might have social capital, everyone likes me im the more likeable out of the two of us" Eden smirked.
"Fine if you can get it all organised then its on but this cant take to long okay?" Mark told her worried that this could take up all of her time making her unavailable for important things.

"What are we going to do to get help?" Ryan asked walking to Dereks office as the chief had to be the first stop.

Eden honestly didnt know how she was going to get those she needed on board, a child in a wheelchair was pushed pass her dressed up as a ghost thats when Eden remembered that today was Halloween an idea sparked.

"So i have an earless boy" Eden started
"An earless boy" Derek repeated in shock not quite seeing the link.
"Well my brother does he has agreed to do it pro bono if you could donate OR time''
"Im sorry Eden but im over my pro bono budget" the chief explained as Eden signled for ryan to come into the office holding the blue bag they found
"Trick or treat" Ryan beamed
"See hes trick or treating for new ears" Eden explained pouting
"I can see that, is this marks way of getting me back for earlier" Derek questioned
"No its not, you know i was really hoping for a big case to keep my mind of my dad who has many many burns on his hands and may not be able to operate dont do it for marks department do it for me your favourite Abbott your favourite little sister" Eden begged derek.
"Fine" Derek agreed as they both left his office.

Next stop Doctor Bailey.

"Doctor Bailey we are going to help build a little boys ears today and i was hoping that you could donate some time" Eden asked softly and nicely, While Ryan waited behind a supply trolley for his signal.
"No, i promised to see tuck in his hallowen custome" Bailey explained
"Trick or treat" Ryan beamed
"For ears, trick or treating for ears" Bailey exclaimed
"Yes, could you also persuade some of the surgical nurses to help out" Eden asked
"Right im in" Bailey agreed as Eden and Ryan skipped out oft be clinic onto their next person to see.

"So whose next to see?" Ryan asked excited as Eden checked her list all those they needed to talk too they had spoken to, Bailey was talking to the surgical nurses for them and they had just spoken to Ben Warren to be their anesthesiologist he literally jumped to be in on the surgery.

"Next is your mum, go tell her that your getting some ears" Eden beamed as she watched Ryan skipping away so excited to finally seem some what normal.

Eden walked back up to plastics to find Mark watching Avery still debrising Simons burns.
"Hey so guess what, we are going to build some ears today" Eden smiled jumping up and down.
"I am" Mark firmly told her as he started to walk away, wanting desperately to have his sister in surgery with him, he looked up at the clock to see that he had plenty of time to have Eden in the OR with him before she needed to not be busy.

"Come one Eden, lets fo build some ears" Mark shouted as Eden ran up to his side excited.