34

"How did the shooting affect me?" Eden asked the documentary people who just nodded eager for her answer knowimg she had a good story.

"My fiance was shot while trying to save me and a 7 year old boy who had just had his tonsils taken out the day before. Me and the 7 year old dragged him to peds to get help" Eden quickly and briefly told them, not wanting to relive the memories of that day.

The camera spanned onto Rory who was fake smiling at the camera trying not to laugh at the rubbish explanation Eden gave them.
He knew how against this Eden was, how much persuading she needed to give them an interview she didnt want to have to remember that day let alone talk about it for people to watch while eating their dinner.

"Yeah thats what happened, We found Henry hiding, while Eden was trying ti get him out I saw the shooters reflection in the windows of the rooms and when i saw him getting closer, i got Eden and Henry to hide in supply cupboard so i could keep them  safe. When i turned round after locking the cupboard the shooter was standing behind me, asked me if i was a surgeon when i said yes he shoot me, Eden was really brave saving my life and not traumatising Henry even more than he already was. The little boy Henry is coming back today for a check up and his parents have requested to speak to Eden" Rory told them trying to give them a little more detail than Eden did.

"Hey Henrys here you coming" Mark asked bursting through the doors and the camera moved to mark who smiled flirting at the camera.

Eden got up so happy to be leaving that room, she turned back around to see Mark still standing in the door way smirking at the camera.
"Come on" Eden moaned as she pulled mark in her direction.

"Are they really going to come with us to see Henry?" Eden asked moaning at Rory and Mark as they waited for the lift.
"Thats what a documentary does" Mark bluntly told her.

The lift doors opened, Eden dragged both Mark and Rory in with her quickly.

"Im really sorry but we wont all fit. We will see you up there" Eden smiled sweetly as the lift doors closed on the camera crew.

"You know there job is to follow us around" Mark bluntly told Eden again.
"I know i didnt tell the lift doors to close when they did" Eden replied in the same tone as her brother.

The doors opened on to the peds floor, it was the first time Eden had been back on peds since the shooting she had been avoiding it on purpose.

As they walked to Henrys room all Eden could rememebr was that day and the events that happened she saw Rorys blood that stained the floors.
She suddenly felt light headed and sick.

"You found us" Mark shouted as the camera crew came onto the peds floor standing behind the three surgeons.

Before she had to be all happy and smiley infront of a camera she really didnt want to be infront off, she needed a second and stumbled into an empty patient room but that wasnt helping as all she could see was the blood that she scooped out of Rorys body.

"Hey hey you okay" Rory asked seeing the colour drain from her face.
"Yeah yeah sorry its just being back up here" Eden told him what was going on.

"Its alright take a second, Mark has taken the camera crew with him to Henrys room" Rory told Eden.
"Can i help" Rory genuinely asked.
"No no im fine, lets go find Henry" Eden smiled feeling alittle better and just wanting to get this over with.

As they walked into the camera filled room, Edens eyes fell on the little boy that helped her on her hardest day, gave something to focus on beside saving Rory she had to keep him safe. When Henry looked up and saw Eden he pushed pass mark and his parents running to Eden wrapping his arms around her thankfull to see her.

"Hey Henry" Eden smiled hugging the boy him back.

"Hi, umm weve never officially meet, we are Henrys parents, Nicole and Arthur Cooper." Nicole, Henrys mum introduced her self to the women that saved hernbaby.
"Hi" Eden smiled back shaking their hands as they both stood behind Henry.

"We wanted to thank you, for finding Henry and keeping him safe we dont even wnat to think about for a second what could have happened if you didnt find him." Nicole sincerly said.
"He helped me too. He was so brave, you have either a superhero or a doctor on your hands" Eden smiled at the boy who was beaming at her, ignoring the camera sitting on her shoulder.

"Ever since that day he says he wants to be a doctor like you"
"Thats amazing. You would make a fantastic doctor I hope that i get to work with you one day" Eden said to Henry who know was wearing an ear to ear smile.

"Hey Henry you may not remember me but im Doctor Matthews the doctor you helped doctor Abbott save thank you very much" Rory said kneeling down to the little boys height.

"As a thankyou we wanted to give you something" Eden said prompting Rory to give the boy what he was hiding behind his back.

The young boy was so excited when the wrapped object was placed in his lap, he gently ripped the paper to reavel his present from the Doctors.

"Mummy look its a captain America sheild and a doctors top like doctor abbott and it has my name on'' Henry cheered with excitement showing his parents the  presents.

"We wanted to turn that painful day into a happy memory for Henry. That day was hard for us we cant imagine how Henry feels about it. The sheild and scrub top will be a way for him to remember his bravery positively" Rory explained to the camera outisde of Henrys room.

"How has the shooting changed us?" Rory repeated the question that him and Eden needed to answer.
"Well im very greatful for my fiances amazing surgical skills" Rory answered then the camera was on Eden.

"How did the shooting change me?" Eden repeated the question again.