33

Eden walked into the bathroom closely followed by Rory to brush their teeth to find Lexi sitting on the toilet seat shaving her legs, April brushing her hair, Alex brushing his teeth over Aprils shoulder and Jackson in the shower.

"We need to find a new apartment quick" Rory said to Eden as he walked back to her room.

Eden was then joined by Derek and Meredith.
"This isnt normal" Eden told them as she too left.
"Shes right its not normal" Derek agreed, Eden laughed as she walked back to her room.

"So Derek agreed with me" Eden said wide eyes as she threw herself on her bed. "Thats never happened before it's nearly as good as Mark agreeing with me"

"Hmm we are going to have to find away to pass the time while we wait for the bathroom to be free" Rory smirked pulling Eden into his lap.
"Have you got something in mind" Eden smirked inbetween kisses.
"Let me show you" Rory smirked back throwing Eden onto the bed as the moment got far more passionate.

"Oh please shut your door" Derek shouted as he slammed Edens door shut, causing Eden and Rory start to laugh into the moment.

"We need to find an apartment quick" Roey repeated.
They were then interupted again as there was a light knock at the door.
"Bathrooms free and Eden you said you wpuld take me and Lwxi to work today I think Jackson and Alex might join us if you dint mind?" April called through the door as the moment was broken but the laughing didnt stop.

"Oh before you get out' Rory called as Eden stopped getting out the car and turned around looking at Rory "i found some more apartments for us to look at and thought you could have a look through when you get a chance" Rory continued, Eden didnt reply she just quickly kissed her fiance as she got out the car, looking at the small pile of paper that she was carrying wondering when she was going to find time to look through these at all.

"Ahh Eden" Mark called Eden over to his side at the main reception desk.
Eden went kver to makr but she wasnt really paying attention to his words she was quickly looking through the pages and pages of apartments Rory had chosen for them.
"So is that okay?" Mark asked her, who looked up at her older brother confused on what needed to be okay.
"What is okay?" Eden snapped her brother with her attention still on the paper pile.

"Whats wrong with you this morning? Bad night? Or a really good night?" Mark enquired.
"You seriously just asked your baby sister if her and her fiance spent the whole nice having sex did you seriously just ask me" Eden clarified, turning her attention back to the paper pile.
"Yeah, really bad choice of question, i dont want to know" Mark back tracked what he said he then noticed that Eden really wasnt paying attention.

"What are you looking at?" Mark demanded trying to take the paper pile away from Eden but she pulled them away from him holding it close to her protectively.

"What is wrong with you this morning" mark asked again.
"Apartment shopping wjth my fiancè" Eden answered
"Oh fun, doesnt he have a place"
"He was staying on a friend's sofa till he found somewhere more permanent which was me at Merediths house" Eden explained
"Whats wrong with Merediths?"

"Practically everyone lives there, we tried to get into the bathroom this morning just to brush our teeth and it was busy, Jackson was in the shower, Lexi was sitting on the toilet shaving her legs, April brushing her hair and Alex brushing his teeth and there is no space for just us. We dont get anymore time just us. Why am I telling you that" Eden then stopped herself realising who she was talking too.

"Lexi was shaving her legs" Was all mark said and took in Eden questioned it she just shock her head about to walked away when she remembered why she was talking to mark he called her over.