𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟭

Birds flew across the golden lit sky

Birds flew across the golden lit sky. The village remained completely silent, not a whisper nor peep could be heard apart from a distant barking of a stray dog. The villages people stood still, eyes glued to the top of the wall. And just like that... Everything changed.

~~~~~

"Hya!" One of the green cloaked men shouted, riding swiftly on his horse. The puddles beneath the group splashed violently from underneath their horses.

"Moment of truth people! There's only one target. We will exterminate it and make this mankind's first outside base!" Another one of the cloak men demanded.

"Target approaching!"

The echoing footsteps could be heard from all around, the beast was almost as tall as the large trees surrounding it. Although its terrifying presence, it didn't strike fear into the cloaked soldiers. The rain came plummeting down heavily from the sky as the soldiers began to make their first moves on the titan.

"Split into five groups, and remember your training!"

"All soldiers switch to your 3D manoeuvring gear at once!"

The smart little machines went to work, just like they had planned. All soldiers zoomed and flung across the trees with agility and skill.

"Hit it from every angle!" One of the commanders ordered.

A few seconds later one of the blonde men zipped up onto the highest tree waiting to make the final strike on the monster.

"For my brothers, for mankind. For humanity!"

SLASH

--------- Episode 1, Season 1---------------

The gentle breeze blew the blue flowers gently as the sun reflected off their delicate petals. The sound of birds could be heard chirping softly in the background. Suddenly bright bloodstains splattered across the grass. Titans emerging onto the land. His mother was lifted into the mouth of a titan.

"Huh!" Eren jumped, looking almost scared to death.

The sound of the calm chirping could be heard once more, and when he opened his eyes he was greeted with the concerned face of Y/n, her locks lingering over his face.

"Oh, Y/n," Eren mumbled.

"You look pale, you must have had a nightmare." The girl reached over to touch his forehead in concern.

The poor boy could barely even gather his thoughts, instead he decided to speak, "Where are we exactly?"

"You should probably ask me when you're more awake Eren," Y/n responded. "Here let me help you."