Season One: Episode 20/21

"An abnormal?" Eren questioned, staring back at the captured female titan.

"No, she's more like the Colossal and Armoured," Y/n informed.

"Wait so does that mean Commander Erwin-?"

"Snap out of it runt!" Oluo stared deeply into Erens turquoise eyes, his brows furrowed.

"Puzzle it out later, for now, we need you focusing on pushing ahead," Petra ordered, her ginger hair blowing in the wind at the sheer speed they were travelling.

"Right!" Eren changed his posture, facing forward completely.

After finding a safe space to hide away, The Levi squad perched themselves on top of a sturdy branch.

"So that was the plan from the start? I get keeping it from me and Y/n but keeping you guys in the dark, to think you'd earned a little more trust than that right?" Eren questioned, after hearing the rest of the squad had no idea about Erwin's plan.

"Are you implying Levi didn't tell us because he thinks we're a liability?" Petra stomped her foot, puffing out her cheeks in annoyance.

"He's right, why else wouldn't he tell you?" Y/n responded, trying to sound the least harsh as possible.

"Ugh, enough of this! Petra knock the teeth into their skulls!" Oluo burst out, pointing his sword towards the two teens.

"I hate to say it, but the two have a point. Being as big of a part of the plan we were, the captain didn't give us much to go on." Eld butted in, agreeing with Eren and Y/n.

"So what?" Gunther asked, crouched down on a separate branch.

"He doesn't trust us, kind of a big deal. C'mon, guys think about it, what if Eren isn't the only one who can change? What if someone in the regiment is a titan spy."

Eld's words startled most of the group, although Y/n already had a hunch back in the female titan chase.

"A spy, are you sure about that?"

"Well no, but I'm sure the commander believes it. He'd have to and I'll wanger you anything the only people who were in the know on this were survivors from five years ago." Eld explained.

"That's got to be it," Gunther finished.

"Hear that snivel drops, there was a good reason." Oluo snarkily said.

"Right yes, a perfectly good reason," Petra spoke, trying to convince herself. "It adds up, I mean, it narrows down the list of suspects to a manageable number. Shiganshina was probably when the spy got in."

"So, you think this person's responsible for killing Sawney and Bean?" Eld quizzed.

"Possibly, in fact, after it happened the Commander asked me this strange question" Petra brought up.

Eren and Y/n gave each other knowing looks as they thought back to the question Ewin asked them.

"If we knew the answer to that question, he probably would have let us in on what was happening today," Eld said, his arms folded across his chest. "Though then again, I doubt any of us could have known."

"Speak for yourself my friend, I knew. I just decided to keep my mouth shut."

"Look, we get it Oluo, you like to pretend to be captain Levi, but that's not how he sounds," Petra complained.

Y/n gave a small tug on Erens sleeve, not wanting to start a scene.

"You alright?" Eren mumbled, leaning forward so she could whisper into his ear.