Season Three: Episode 39

The sun was at its peak, the warm yellow hues casting down onto the city of Trost. Not a cloud lingered in the vast sky of blue.

Y/n sat on nervous as she leaned her head against the wagon's edge. This plan was risky, she knew that which is why her guard refused to loosen.

The sound of gunshots shattered through the air, Odm gear soon followed.

"Are we under attack?" Eren snapped up from his seat.

"Just stay down!" The wagon driver ordered.

Just as those words were spoken, a grapple shot through the torn cloth of the wagon. The three stood like deer in headlights as many unknown soldiers circled them. Metal flashed past Y/n's line of sight, the next thing she knew, Historia dropped to the floor.

In a flash of light, the same bullet slashed into Eren's neck. Y/n could only watch as his body went limp.

Moving quickly, Y/n reached for the gun beside the wagon's edge. Another gunshot went off, the wagon's driver went hurdling off from the front seat.

Matching up the iron sight with the enemy, Y/n inhaled. Was she about to kill someone?

Before she could question her actions, a soldier dropped from the air, blood seeping from their new bullet wound planted between their eyes.

Another soldier hopped in, landing on the front row seat of the cart. Swiftly, Y/n jammed the but of the gun into their temple before they could act out. The girl's fingers steadily removed the Odm gear, or what she thought to be Odm gear. Its look remained nothing of what she was used to, although she didn't have much time to question it.

Clicking the belt around her thighs and waist, Y/n shot off from the wagon's surface.

Multiple new soldiers entered her sights but her main focus was on the gear itself. She watched as they shot metal darts towards her.

"So that's how it works." She mumbled to herself, her eyes retracting to her gear.

From what she gathered it seemed fairly simple to use.

The bullet's flashed past her eye's as she skidded across the cobbled streets, the sound of her stolen gear screeched from beneath her. Three enemies remained hot on her trail, shooting multiple times in hopes they'd hit their target.

Y/n flipped off from a nearby stand as she clicked the trigger on her Odm gear. The metal wire shot into the stone of a distant building. Y/n shifted her weight as she took a swift turn down an alleyway. Another bullet shot in her direction, this time much closer than before.

In one swift movement, the girl flipped off from the floor, shifting her body so that she was facing the incoming attackers. The smoke left the tip of her gun, the bullet shooting into the stomach of the soldier.

Without any time to think, she spun back around, dashing into another alleyway. Multiple enemies sat perched on the roof, their metal darts hurdling towards the girl. She kicked off from the wall, spiralling upside down, watching the bullets in slow motion.

A stinging sensation struck her shoulder but she brushed past it.

Swinging onto the roof, Y/n shot her hook into one of the soldier's shoulders. The man came hurdling toward's her as the other sent multiple bullets her way. The metal pierced through her temporary meat shield, her other hand pulling the trigger of her gun. Both men lay dead on the floor, the crimson liquid seeping from their wounds.

The h/c haired girl shifted into a sprint before jumping off the roof. She found her way back onto the main streets, soon catching up with the wagon as she drifted around the corner of a nearby building.