Season One: Episode 15 Part One

"It grew back?" Hange's mouth was gaped open.

Suddenly there was a faint knock at the door.

"Come in," Erwin spoke.

The door slowly opened to reveal a worried Y/n. Her eyes opened widely when she saw Eren all bruised up.

"Ah Y/n, just in time. Please do come in." Erwin proceeded, gesturing for her to come inside the room.

"Yes sir."

Eren's eyes flashed towards the girl, before she could react he jumped up from the sofa and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry. I had no idea-"

"That you tried to squish me? Yeah, don't worry about it." Y/n scoffed, ending with a small chuckle. She sat down on the sofa, in between Levi and Eren.

"You wanted to see me, Sir?" She asked, looking at Erwin.

"Ah yes, about that. We believe you would make a great addition to Levi's squad. I think you have a lot of potential Y/n and I would like you to work very close with Levi so he can monitor your skill." Erwin remarked.

The blonde man sent a stare towards Levi, who nodded his head in return. It's as though they were hiding something but Y/n didn't think anything of it.

"Sir, I'm very grateful for this opportunity." the girl tried to conceal her excitement but failed miserably. She looked over towards the chocolate haired boy beside her, smiling brightly.

Ever since her younger years, Y/n had dreamed of this day. Never in a million years did she think she'd climb the ranks this quickly. Maybe some things were too good to be true.

~~~~~~

The sun was beaming brightly, and the sky was crystal clear. Levi squad rode through the trees hoping to come across their destination.

"It's nothing more than a renovated old castle. Pretty yes, but so impractical. It's so far from the walls and rivers. This served us in our younger ages of the scouts, who would've thought we'd end up using it to hide you? " Oluo rambled on.

Eren and Y/n exchanged a few glances at each other before Oluo began to speak once more.

"Don't get too cocky new blood. I wouldn't expect the royal treatment if I was you. "

Just at that moment, Oluo's horse trotted over a rock, making him bite his tongue in return. Whilst Eren just watched the strange man sequel in pain, Y/n couldn't help but snort at the man's terrible attempt to be intimidating.

~~~~~

"That's what you get for blabbering on whilst riding your horse," Petra claimed.

"The two rookies over there needed to know their place," Oluo responded. "First impressions are important."

"Well, you certainly made an impression on them. That's for sure."

"It seems as though it's going according to plan."

"What happened to you? Why are you talking like this? Oh god, please say you aren't trying to act like the captain." Petra huffed, pretty much used to his shenanigans by now.

"Do you want to chain me down Petra? You're still ways to go to be fitting for my wife." Oluo said smugly.

"You wish. I'd tell you to bite your tongue but you've already got that covered."

Meanwhile, Y/n and Eren were tending to their horses. The teal eyed boy seemed to be lost in thought as he stared into thin air.

"You okay there?" Y/n questioned.