𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟰𝟬/𝟰𝟭

A/n: Like I mentioned in the previous chapter I've been in the process of updating the look of my story and proofreading! I still plan on this but I thought I'd upload a quick chapter, it might not be the best but hopefully you enjoy (:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

---𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟰𝟬/𝟰𝟭---

"So they plan to eat Eren?" Armin mumbled uneasily, his eye's dilating. 

"Yeah. Eren remembered a conversation between Ymir and Bertolt. Based on this we can speculate, Ymir used to be a mindless titan like the other's we've encountered until she consumed someone from Bertolt and Reiner's group. We've never seen a titan turn back into a human just by eating someone before. That said, Reiners comrades aren't just normal humans." Hange stated, a look of thought crossing her features.

"My thought is this: if a regular titan eats someone with that power then they'll transform back into a human. What's more, they'll obtain whatever powers that humans had. In the battle the other day, Reiner was throwing titans at Eren as he tried to run away. He knew that Eren could control feral titans with his scream. If Eren's death meant that power was lost, he wouldn't have risked it. He was hoping that they'd eat Eren and take his power. My point is, if the government have a titan of their own, they'll use it to eat Eren."

Mikasa stormed off angrily as her brows furrowed with worry.

"Calm down," Levi demanded sternly as he grasped the girl's shoulder. "I know you want to get Eren back but going on a rampage won't help with that. Anyways, we'll be heading for Rod Reiss' estate, prepare to leave at once."

"Sir." The Levi squad chanted in unison.

---

"The Scout Regiment has murdered a civilian! Some of them have evaded capture, these people are dangerous. If you spot any of the people on these posters please report them immediately." An Mp soldier alerted the nearby citizens. 

Y/n kept her head down as she walked amongst the crowd, her hair falling over her eyes. She bit her tongue as she passed the townspeople. After everything they'd done for them, this is how they were treated?  She snatched a leaflet from off the ground as she stared at its contents. 

The girl caught up with her comrades as they walked through the city. They returned to their temporary hideout.

"Captain, we bought the supplies," Jean informed, flipped the sack off from his shoulder. 

"The MPs were handing out this," Y/n stated, handing Levi the leaflet she'd kept in her pocket. "If what it says is true, then they want the Scouts disbanded."

"They said they'll be hunting for us in the mountains tonight," Armin joined in. "They're also posting guards on all of the important roads, no one can get through them without a pass. So captain, what now?"