Season Two: Episode 33

A/n: Thank you all for the support on this story recently, it encourages me to keep this train wreck of a book going. <3

The damage had already been done. The Colossal titan crashed into the dirt, burning-hot steam emitted from the initial blast. A gust of wind followed, knocking soldiers back from the commotion.

Y/n's mouth hung slightly open, watching as Reiner escaped with her brunette friend.

~~~

Brown boots swayed back and forth slowly, Y/n sat perched on the edge of the wall as her legs dangled comfortably. Dark purple bags appeared under her e/c eyes, although she tried her best to ignore them. Sleep was the last thing on her mind.

A hand was placed comfortingly on her shoulder but it wasn't enough to snap her gaze away from the distant skies.

"Y/n, you should get some rest. When was the last time you slept properly?" Armin asked gently, worried about the girl's health.

"It's irrelevant, I'll sleep once we've retrieved Eren." She mumbled harshly, thankfully Armin shrugged off her cruel tone.

The blonde placed himself down beside the girl, a small sigh escaping his lips.

"You're worried about him, aren't you?"

Y/n finally gave the boy eye contact, her brows furrowed slightly. Her mouth was left agape, unable to find the words to respond.

"It's funny, you two were always inseparable. Even in our younger years, there was never one without the other." Armin smiled, thinking back on simpler days.

~~~

"Eren, come quick!" Armin called out, a worried look on the blonde's face.

"Oh hey Armin, what's wrong?" Eren asked with a quizzical look.

Armin heaved, trying his best to remain calm. "It's Y/n, she's in trouble!"

Instantly, Eren stood up straighter, "What kind of trouble!?"

"Those three bullies- they'd just taken the bread I'd bought- I told Y/n about it!" Armin explained in between breaths. "I didn't want her to go!"

Eren ran off, his blonde friend trying his best to follow behind.

"Give it back," Y/n stated sternly, her eyes staring down the three bullies.

"As I said, already ate the whole thing," one said nonchalantly, smirking at his friends. "Damn, they tasted good."

"That's all he could afford for three day's you pig." Y/n snapped.

"Damn those table scraps?"

"Knock it off, you'll make me feel bad. Hey if you want it back that much, here." The one from before mimicked a puking face.

Y/n couldn't watch any further instead deciding to throw a harsh punch to his upper cheekbone. Before he could react, her hands already held onto the top of his shirt, throwing him into the nearby stalls.

"Hey, there's a situation over here if you haven't noticed!" The storekeeper shouted towards Hannes and his friends. "Get off your drunk asses!"

"They're just kids being kids, let them do their thing." Hannes shrugged off.

"They're demolishing my stall is what they're doing!"

A bully dragged Y/n off from his friend, swinging her into the wall. Her back hit hard against the stone but thankfully her adrenaline kept her going.