𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟴

---𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟴---

SMASH

Mikasa, came crashing through HQ's windows, with Y/n held in her arms. Connie and Armin followed not long after.

"What the-" Jean mumbled, the whole thing startling him. "Y/n! You made it out okay?"

"Wow, you really thought I was about to die that easily? Thanks, Jean." Y/n joked sarcastically. 

She wanted to remain positive, if she could fake being happy, then eventually she'd start to believe her little act. Or so she thought anyway.

"Jesus that was a close one, I was running on fumes back there," Connie slightly laughed as he knocked on his gas canister. 

"Am I dreaming all of this? Because please do tell me if I am." Jean questioned, his eyes wide open from the events that had just taken place. 

"God Armin, you're a genius, from now on your word is the law!" Connie grinned. "Check it out, we found an abnormal that has a bone to pick with his own kind! Crazy right? The best part is he doesn't care about us in the slightest." 

"If we play our cards right, we might be able to get out of here." Y/n finished. 

"Listen, you've both gone crazy. What makes you think a titan is gonna' help us?" Jean responded. "It's never going to work." 

"It is working. Just look at him out there. If he's rampaging his own kind then stand back and let him do it." Mikasa enlightened him. "Plus, it's not like we've got a lot of options to say otherwise."

Outside the walls of HQ, the abnormal was launching titans around as if they were nothing but feathers. He smashed and punched until he was swarmed with more. The rumbling and screeching could be heard from all over the city. 

"Look at him go, he makes the others look just as weak as Connie," Y/n spoke.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Connie retaliated.

Y/n just shrugged, annoying the boy further.

~~~~~~~~~~

"This place is safe as long as the abnormal is rampaging out there," Connie explained to Reiner and Annie.

"What's to say he isn't going to turn on us?" Reiner asked with curiosity. 

"We can worry about that when it gets to it," Y/n cut off, walking up to the three.

"Oh Y/n, glad to see you've made it," Reiner smirked as he rested his arm on her shoulder.

"Unfortunately." Y/n returned laced with sarcasm, making Reiner chuckle at her sudden gloominess. Even Annie let out a small giggle, but then returned to her usual monotone look.