𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟰𝟲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗢𝗻𝗲

---𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟰𝟲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗢𝗻𝗲---

The pen's ink guided softly against the scroll of paper. With every flick, the words began to form into a sentence. The words faded from Y/n's view as they washed from her gaze.

The lantern beside the paper flickered continuously. The flame's shadow danced against the surface of the tabletop as its yellow hues cast against the walls of the room.

Y/n could only watch as the world around her flickered. Everything felt so familiar yet so distant. Her e/c eye's narrowed on the scroll of paper, its words sinking into her skull.

My name is Engel, L/n.

The words faded as quickly as they came, including the world around her.

---

Y/n's eye's fluttered open. Her body shivered as the cool air exhaled from her lungs. She wanted nothing more than to fall deep into the sheets that supported her, but as time went on, sleep was becoming harder to achieve.

Lifting herself from the bed, a small yelp escaped her lips. The pads of her fingers traced over the heaps of bandages on her shoulder, that she didn't remember having earlier.

As her body left the comforts of her bed, the cool air only grew stronger.

Lazily, Y/n grabbed for a loose piece of paper before scrambling the memories of her dream down in ink. As hazy as it was, Y/n remembered the name so clearly.

"Engel L/n. I've never heard of that name before..."

The girl held her chin in thought. It was possible her mother had a sibling but even still, she had no recollection of this.

"If only life couldn't get more confusing."

With a deep sigh, Y/n tiptoed from her room as she wandered the halls of HQ. Her advance came to a halt in front of a wooden door. She hesitated for a moment, her hand hovering over the door's brass handle. Committing to her actions, Y/n pushed the door open quietly.

A small smile settled onto Y/n's face as Eren came into view, his eyelids remained closed. As she walked deeper into the room, a noticeable change in heat was apparent although it was fairly common for Eren to emit warmth. It was comforting.

The boy had never looked so peaceful. His facial features were no longer scrunched. His brows were no longer knit. Y/n almost felt guilty for intruding.

Pulling up the sheets, Y/n crawled inside as she settled beside the brunette.

Eren grumbled, his eyes remained closed. Y/n turned to the boy's form, a smile settling onto her features.

"Hopefully I didn't startle you."

As Eren heard the girl's voice, his body soon relaxed. Lazily, his arm wrapped around Y/n as he pulled her in close. Whether or not he was feeling brave, or if it was due to him being half-asleep, he couldn't decide.